Super Special Awesoeme Holi Bey tournament Thing (December 18th)

on
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Well its that time that everyones Favorite Beyblader and mine thorws a tournament.

Place: Tier Zero Gaming

Date: December 18th 2011

Address: 223 A W. Walnut Street,
Goldsboro, NC

Time: Registration begins at 12:30pm. And tournament starts promptly at 1:31pm.

Prizes: TBA

Format: Round Robin/Double elimination(Depending on # of participants)

Confirmed:
1. Dark_mousy
2. Hitsugiya
3. G1998man
4. Defstamina
5. EpicLibra7
6. Small Fry
7. Axe; Phantom
8. Shadow-L Drago
9. bestblader4556
10. native Ninja 13

This will be a Christmas theme so me and the judges might dress as Santa or elves or something if we can.

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

(Dec. 24, 2011  3:56 AM)hitsugiya Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2011  1:44 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2011  3:34 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Im working on it now. Considering im off work for the next 10 days i can focus on this. Im going to Tier Zero tomorrow to talk with the owner. BUt just message me for this info.

Understood.
Please do not post one worded posts. So what day will this "beyblade league" be on if we have one at tier zer0.

We are still discussing it. He was thinking on Sundays or Saturdays around 12 or so.
got it and defstamina did i happen to leave my left launcher with you cause i can't find it anywhere?
(Dec. 25, 2011  12:49 AM)EpicLibra7 Wrote: got it and defstamina did i happen to leave my left launcher with you cause i can't find it anywhere?

Nope. Your launcher is not within mine or smallfry's boundaries.
(Dec. 25, 2011  1:24 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote:
(Dec. 25, 2011  12:49 AM)EpicLibra7 Wrote: got it and defstamina did i happen to leave my left launcher with you cause i can't find it anywhere?

Nope. Your launcher is not within mine or smallfry's boundaries.

I believe you did. I think they saved it. If they didnt I can give you one.
It sounds like there were some sneaky characters attending this past tournament... That or some you guys are just really careless with your things :\.

Either way, I'd really like to make next month's tournament to help you guys hopefully prevent some more of this unsportsmanlike carp from happening again.
(Dec. 25, 2011  4:12 AM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: It sounds like there were some sneaky characters attending this past tournament... That or some you guys are just really careless with your things :\.

Either way, I'd really like to make next month's tournament to help you guys hopefully prevent some more of this unsportsmanlike carp from happening again.

It would be nice. The next one is scheduled for Jan 14th. Which is a Saturday.
hey for Christmas i got Phantom Orion so I should do better now and i am confirmed for now
(Dec. 27, 2011  3:02 AM)EpicLibra7 Wrote: hey for Christmas i got Phantom Orion so I should do better now and i am confirmed for now

Take it to the NC thread. Unless its related to what happened at this event then it doesnt need to be posted here.
so the next tournament is saturday jan. 14 at tier zero gaming? i might be able to go.
(Dec. 31, 2011  4:43 PM)Horuseus145D Wrote: so the next tournament is saturday jan. 14 at tier zero gaming? i might be able to go.

Yes that is correct and we ate tryin to have another on the 22nd in kinston.
i may be able t go to both but not completely sure yet. Is there prizes involved?
Post in this thread for the Goldsboro Tournament:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Blader-J...oro-NC-USA

And this one for Kinston:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-January-...tournament

EDIT: Nice timing, Ziro!
(Jan. 01, 2012  6:52 PM)Horuseus145D Wrote: i may be able t go to both but not completely sure yet. Is there prizes involved?

Yes there are prizes but they haven't been announced.
The tournament has now been processed and Credits have been awarded. Due to an error in the selection of finalists, Faces will not be awarded for this tournament.
(Feb. 12, 2012  5:46 PM)Arupaeo Wrote: The tournament has now been processed and Credits have been awarded. Due to an error in the selection of finalists, Faces will not be awarded for this tournament.
Thanks for the notice. I guess I'm going to have to get third place ("again") next time then.
(Feb. 12, 2012  6:17 PM)hitsugiya Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2012  5:46 PM)Arupaeo Wrote: The tournament has now been processed and Credits have been awarded. Due to an error in the selection of finalists, Faces will not be awarded for this tournament.
Thanks for the notice. I guess I'm going to have to get third place ("again") next time then.

Hey Hitsugiya looks like you have more points them me right now good job. Once the next 3 get processes it might change
Awesome, now I'm 5-10! Once the standings correct themselves, I should be ranked around mid-1300's, smallfry would be about...1490's, and EpicLibra7, 1600's? A'course it'll change when Valen-Beys gets processed...