Super Smash Bros. Series Discussion

(Jan. 22, 2019  11:54 PM)Falco276 Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2019  11:25 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: I never played Corrin in Smash 4 because I didn't get the DLC, but I found out at a friend's house that I' pretty good with him. I guess that could make it easier for me to use him, since I don't have any muscle memory from Smash 4, although I main Kirby.
Any character you feel is worthy as your main. Smile
In 64 and Melee, I got kicks out of Fox Mcloud due to the fact that his aerial side A's were so intimiditaing and practical, even for hop aerial kicks. Plus, his recovery is a long shot more than Falco. 

In Brawl, I mained as Wolf, because Wolf was just a shredding prick. His movesets were extraoridinary than in Ultimate due to the fact his attack range is best suited to his style of fighting. Jumps are slow but hey, Brawl mechanics are snails.......

Annnd then we come to Smash 4 and Ultimate where I play as Male Corrin. Sometimes when I don't play competively, I fun out as either of these characters I'm semi-good at: Chorm, Pit, Dark Pit, Marth, Ike, Shulk, Robin, Richter and Roy. 

Needless to say that is my team in Squad strike. Smile

Oh, you like swords then. I couldn't use Fox or Wolf if my life depended on it. Falco is a different story. I'm also starting to use Bowser Jr. and DK, so we'll see how that turns out, Naga Blader.
(Jan. 23, 2019  12:17 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2019  11:54 PM)Falco276 Wrote: Any character you feel is worthy as your main. Smile
In 64 and Melee, I got kicks out of Fox Mcloud due to the fact that his aerial side A's were so intimiditaing and practical, even for hop aerial kicks. Plus, his recovery is a long shot more than Falco. 

In Brawl, I mained as Wolf, because Wolf was just a shredding prick. His movesets were extraoridinary than in Ultimate due to the fact his attack range is best suited to his style of fighting. Jumps are slow but hey, Brawl mechanics are snails.......

Annnd then we come to Smash 4 and Ultimate where I play as Male Corrin. Sometimes when I don't play competively, I fun out as either of these characters I'm semi-good at: Chorm, Pit, Dark Pit, Marth, Ike, Shulk, Robin, Richter and Roy. 

Needless to say that is my team in Squad strike. Smile

Oh, you like swords then. I couldn't use Fox or Wolf if my life depended on it. Falco is a different story. I'm also starting to use Bowser Jr. and DK, so we'll see how that turns out, Naga Blader.
Yes, I personally like weapon based fighters over body based fighters due to the fact that it gives out greater potential damage rates than fighters that punch and kick. Bowser Jr. is great with his side B and can be fruitfully useful for laying Koopa Toy bombs around your opponents. DK is power house if you know his body based strategics. His B Smash can serve a powerful punch at the right moment while headbutting an opponent's recovery, plundering them down the stage, is a useful tactic that I have seen in many players use. 

Practice with which fighter fits you the best and I'm pretty sure you'll master it like tilt launches in Beyblade. Smile
Vault would be neat!!
Hello kitty? Lol
What r the fighters you main?

I’m a greninja main btw ?
(Oct. 19, 2019  6:42 PM)Hussainthetank Wrote: What r the fighters you main?

Lol, I main Greninja too. But I only have Smash 4, and I don't know if they nerfed Greninja.
Mii brawler, Mii gunner, and Mii swordfighter
(Oct. 19, 2019  9:02 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:

Lol, I main Greninja too. But I only have Smash 4, and I don't know if they nerfed Greninja.

Greninja is op in ultimate that’s on,y if you mastered him
(Jan. 20, 2019  10:48 PM)Oylspil Wrote: Waluigi or Big Chungus

Miis I assume?
Beyblade because it could be in ssbu thanks to the Beyblade game for the switch
Steve from minecraft
who does everyone main in smash bros, I main bowser and link
(Oct. 20, 2019  2:36 PM)NatedogPhilly Wrote: who does everyone main in smash bros, I main bowser and link

I'm a proud Mii main. We should play sometime.

(Oct. 19, 2019  10:14 PM)Hitashi Wrote: Marth is god

Lucina is better
Ganonderp all the way for me
(Oct. 26, 2019  1:06 PM)Hussainthetank Wrote: Greninja is top tier imo
Eh, I'd say he may be.
(Oct. 12, 2018  5:00 PM)UltraGaming Wrote: What characters are you hoping for in Smash Bros Ultimate? I’m hoping for Jibanyan from Yo-Kai Watch.

Octolings from splatoon

(Oct. 20, 2019  3:38 PM)bladekid Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2019  2:36 PM)NatedogPhilly Wrote: who does everyone main in smash bros, I main bowser and link

I'm a proud Mii main. We should play sometime.

(Oct. 19, 2019  10:14 PM)Hitashi Wrote: Marth is god

Lucina is better
I main link, inkling, and mario
man I wish sheik gets buffs in the next update here damage output should increase her down b bouncing fish should kill at lower percentages there’s jus a lot more

Also what fighters are you hoping for to be In the game

I want Steve geno and sora to be in the game

(Oct. 19, 2019  9:02 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:

Greninja hasn’t been nerfed his fair can kill he is much more mobile in the air and a lot more faster then he previously was his only problem is out of shield options I think that’s the only thing keeping him from being top 5 best fighters in the game
Incinaroar,Pichu,Joker,Bowser,Dark Pit,Link.
These are my mains
I just saved a Valt Aoi Mii fighter from shared content.
Since the moi costumes they release normally have to do with DLC’s, maybe some cuphead or undertale characters

Hmmm, how bout dem teletubbies
(Oct. 12, 2018  5:00 PM)UltraGaming Wrote: What characters are you hoping for in Smash Bros Ultimate? I’m hoping for Jibanyan from Yo-Kai Watch.

Joskue
EVERY SINGLE TELETUBBY
How about jack o Bonnie from FNaF? He’d be a complete beast in competitive
(Jan. 20, 2020  3:08 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: EVERY SINGLE TELETUBBY
How about jack o Bonnie from FNaF? He’d be a complete beast in competitive
Crash would be nice in Smash.