Super Smash Bros. Series Discussion

(Mar. 28, 2020  6:29 PM)snoc Wrote: is 1:35-40 good?
CheetoBlader
DaGoldenPenguin
FlameDan

For what?
(Mar. 28, 2020  6:34 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 28, 2020  6:29 PM)snoc Wrote: is 1:35-40 good?
CheetoBlader
DaGoldenPenguin
FlameDan

For what?

didnt you say you where getting nintendo online? I assumed that meant you were gonna be playing in the tourney
(Mar. 28, 2020  6:35 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Mar. 28, 2020  6:34 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: For what?

didnt you say you where getting nintendo online? I assumed that meant you were gonna be playing in the tourney

I said I was going to try. And for any battles that I’m in, I’d like them to be tournament standards.
(Mar. 28, 2020  6:43 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 28, 2020  6:35 PM)snoc Wrote: didnt you say you where getting nintendo online? I assumed that meant you were gonna be playing in the tourney

I said I was going to try. And for any battles that I’m in, I’d like them to be tournament standards.

so did you or did you not get it?
(Mar. 28, 2020  6:47 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Mar. 28, 2020  6:43 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: I said I was going to try. And for any battles that I’m in, I’d like them to be tournament standards.

so did you or did you not get it?

Not yet.
(Mar. 28, 2020  6:29 PM)snoc Wrote: is casuall play good?
CheetoBlader
DaGoldenPenguin
FlameDan

I'll give the arena code when everyone confirms
stage has to be battlefield

I only had time for now to the tourney is cancelled I guess Unhappy

Don’t understand what that last sentence was supposed to mean.
CheetoBlader
DaGoldenPenguin
FlameDan

PLEASE CAN I JOIN? PLEASE!!!!!!Smile
(Mar. 28, 2020  9:52 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote:
CheetoBlader
DaGoldenPenguin
FlameDan

Don’t understand what that last sentence was supposed to mean.

that was the time i had for the tournament, so we couldnt do it since no one confirmed they were ready
My dad said that I can’t get my own Google Account because: “people could send spam and hack you if you click on it”. Even though I told him I wouldn’t look at the Gmail he still said no. It’s gonna be a bit before I can play online.
(Mar. 28, 2020  10:11 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: My dad said that I can’t get my own Google Account because: “people could send spam and hack you if you click on it”. Even though I told him I wouldn’t look at the Gmail he still said no. It’s gonna be a bit before I can play online.

No one will hack you
(Mar. 28, 2020  10:12 PM)Blader Boy7 Wrote:
(Mar. 28, 2020  10:11 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: My dad said that I can’t get my own Google Account because: “people could send spam and hack you if you click on it”. Even though I told him I wouldn’t look at the Gmail he still said no. It’s gonna be a bit before I can play online.

No one will hack you

Exactly! How can they hack me when I click on the links in the Gmail, if I won’t even log on the account!
snoc are we having the Tourney tomorrow?
Oooh Smash Bros if anyone wants to play let me know
(Mar. 29, 2020  6:26 AM)MrBlade Wrote: Oooh Smash Bros if anyone wants to play let me know

I wanna play
(Mar. 29, 2020  6:26 AM)MrBlade Wrote: Oooh Smash Bros if anyone wants to play let me know

I wanna play!
(Mar. 29, 2020  5:29 AM)Blader Boy7 Wrote: snoc are we having the Tourney tomorrow?

Ye but it’s more casual play unless we get 2 more ppl
Update: I suggested to my dad that maybe I can use my school one because no one can send or receive Gmails outside of the school county Accounts. He said that it could work so I still have a chance.
(Mar. 29, 2020  6:24 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Update: I suggested to my dad that maybe I can use my school one because no one can send or receive Gmails outside of the school county Accounts. He said that it could work so I still have a chance.
Yay, we would love you to play!
one thing I do have time for today is smash again. as soon as the first person agrees to I'll set up the room and give out the area code. join if you wanna battle.
hopefully, we can do it today. I have more time today, thankfully
(Mar. 29, 2020  7:05 PM)Blader Boy7 Wrote:
(Mar. 29, 2020  6:24 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Update: I suggested to my dad that maybe I can use my school one because no one can send or receive Gmails outside of the school county Accounts. He said that it could work so I still have a chance.
I would love to play as well Joyful_3. I also want to go to Pro Player Arenas and beat a pro on their own stream. Some one like Samsora. Not MKLeo though.
(Mar. 29, 2020  7:10 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 29, 2020  7:05 PM)Blader Boy7 Wrote: Yay, we would love you to play!
I would love to play as well ^_^. I also want to go to Pro Player Arenas and beat a pro on their own stream. Some one like Samsora. Not MKLeo though.

Mk Leo would destroy all of us lol. Im putting out the area code now

CheetoBlader
ID: 9T1XN
PASSWORD:17654923

(Mar. 29, 2020  7:16 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Mar. 29, 2020  7:10 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: I would love to play as well Joyful_3. I also want to go to Pro Player Arenas and beat a pro on their own stream. Some one like Samsora. Not MKLeo though.

Mk Leo would destroy all of us lol. Im putting out the area code now

CheetoBlader

(Mar. 29, 2020  7:05 PM)Blader Boy7 Wrote: Yay, we would love you to play!

I don’t have online yet… and I didn’t buy Tetris yesterday because I didn’t think I could play online.
(Mar. 29, 2020  7:21 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 29, 2020  7:16 PM)snoc Wrote: Mk Leo would destroy all of us lol. Im putting out the area code now

CheetoBlader

I don’t have online yet… and I didn’t buy Tetris yesterday because I didn’t think I could play online.

oh ok. I misspelled and don't know what I meant to write here sooooooooo.hope you can get it soon. if u by chance get it today the arena will be open till I say its closed.

same password, but ID is 2FVF2 
(password is 17654923 if u didnt get the earlier message)
since your not on rn its delayed, respond when u get back I guess
Can I drug you with Dr MARIO?
I’m up to fight. Also, does anyone want to try to fight my amiibo? I can’t beat some of them, and I was the one that taught them their moves!
(Mar. 29, 2020  9:17 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: Can I drug you with Dr MARIO?
I’m up to fight. Also, does anyone want to try to fight my amiibo? I can’t beat some of them, and I was the one that taught them their moves!

I would but I'm trash against gud amibo's lol

So for the whole Jibanyan thing, I think rotating between Shadow Side and Light Side is a good idea, but that hasn't been introduced in the west yet (the movie or the anime which features the gimmick) so we might just get a regular Jibanyan, which would kinda suck. once they introduce more yokai and yokai related stuff, there's so much potential for a yokai watch rep in smash. for example Jinpei, he's a human resembling Jibanyan with some combat related powers (just red aura for extra damage) but using his watch he fuses with his Onryo (like a yokai but not, pretty much just a demon without malicious intent) and has a whole new range of moves with his sword. along with that he can also put certain medals in while fused for special attacks. I can already see Jinpei's moveset (but I'm not writing it down). It sucks that these characters have not been introduced in the west yet with movies and their anime.

CONTEXT FOR THOSE WHO DONT KNOW WHAT THE SHADOWSIDE AND LIGHTSIDE THING IS DUE TO NOT READING PREVIOUS CONVERSATIONS
pretty simple, in lightside Jibanyan has normal moves, but when he changes to shadowside he gains a more powerful move set.