Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Alice Wrote:Do you know what? R.O.B can suck my carp. That event where you have to defeat giant Charizard, DK and Bowser with carp R.O.B is a load of wank. I'm not even going to try and attempt it until I know my patience isn't going to disappear up my carp.

Some of the event matches are so difficult! I remember I was frustrated with that one for a little while as well. I've found that a few of the times I finally beat an event I've had trouble with it's because of stupidity on the computers part. What difficulty are you doing it on? Also, wait until you get to Event 41, it's insane. I still can't beat it! D:<

Right now, I guess my favourite characters would be Lucario, then Sonic and Wolf. Lately though, I've just been picking random, it makes me use characters I wouldn't normally use, which is a good thing.
My roommates did all of the events while I wasn't home one day lol.
Are there only 41? I have unlocked 41 events. Is that it?
Cye Kinomiya Wrote:Are there only 41? I have unlocked 41 events. Is that it?

yessir
If I get timing down right, I think I could make use of Captain Falco...hehehe
Its hard, but I could probably get good with Snake, but its hard to get used t osome of his moves. I love the mines!!!

My favorite character though, is by far Lucario.
I bought this game like last week or something. It's pretty fun. Heh, I don't know what else to say really, I'm not big on videogames. I don't really use a "main character" though. Just whoever looks cool and is easy to use. =P
I can't wait until I get the money to buy a Wii and Brawl but that is when I can get a job but I have time because Brawl isn't even out in England yet, damn english always take so long to get these things, you americans are lucky to get these things sooner. Anyway Toon link does look like he could be good but he wouldn't be the one that I would use, of course I would use Roy but he is not in it which doesn't seem right when Marth is in it. So the one I would use is Marth or Ike (Ike looks so cool)

Man I wish I had the money.
My top 4 characters are: Snake, Wario, ROB, and Bowser. I've been using Ice CLimbers and Olimar lately. I know I know Ice Climbers suck, but w/e if you play them for awhile they aren't so bad. At first I hated Olimar because I thought he wouldn't have any useful attacks, but he is pretty good and his FS is carp awesome.
Litrid Wrote:My top 4 characters are: Snake, Wario, ROB, and Bowser. I've been using Ice CLimbers and Olimar lately. I know I know Ice Climbers suck, but w/e if you play them for awhile they aren't so bad.

I use Ice Climbers every once and a while, for some reason I usually do well with them. o_o Not sure if my opponents sucked, or if it was me.
Kei Wrote:
Litrid Wrote:My top 4 characters are: Snake, Wario, ROB, and Bowser. I've been using Ice CLimbers and Olimar lately. I know I know Ice Climbers suck, but w/e if you play them for awhile they aren't so bad.

I use Ice Climbers every once and a while, for some reason I usually do well with them. o_o Not sure if my opponents sucked, or if it was me.

Thank good I'm not the only one. I don't use Ice Climbers but when I did I did well for some reason but not well enough to bet my brother as Dr. Mario, that is what I had Roy for. How good is then Iceburg attack anyway?
its pretty good but only effective on a small stage like battlefield.
So I'm finally done with my Freshman year, so, um, anyone want to Brawl? I'm not too good, but hey, it's fun stuff.
Mr. Toto Wrote:So I'm finally done with my Freshman year, so, um, anyone want to Brawl? I'm not too good, but hey, it's fun stuff.

mos def son
SexyMichael Wrote:
Mr. Toto Wrote:So I'm finally done with my Freshman year, so, um, anyone want to Brawl? I'm not too good, but hey, it's fun stuff.

mos def son

I'd like to as well!
I'll take a piece of that action. I'm up for a Brawl anytime after 5PM EST weekdays.
Ah hah! So this is where Ommy faces people, huh? Hmm hmm hmmm.

Well, I'm looking for new people to play myself. Items or no items, it doesn't matter to me. As long as I can fight, improve and have fun, I'm good. =)
What the hell?

Actually no one's ever around - not even you! All I get is your brother harassing me. However, I do enjoy watching him switch to his better characters and employ more underhanded tactics when I get under his skin. B)
Haha, really? I never see you online much either. ._. I wonder how my brother always manages to catch you, yet I don't.
Got this game a few weeks ago. It isnt out here in the UK yet...(for obvious reasons) so i bought it online. Only to find out my TV only plays the game in black and white >=( It plays on my friend Matthew's tv though and as i stay round his most weekends i just play it there.
We unlocked all the characters except Wolf and Jigglypuff in one night which was dissapointing. I wanted it to actually be challenging to unlock someone!
I actually enjoy the game...graphics are good...i mean the game could be better but overall i really like just beating the carp out of ppl and pausing the game to get angles on how hard i just hit someone..its just a thing i do to keep me interested