Sup ^^

Hey people Wink

I've been looking around this forum recently after just getting back into blading and I've gotta say I love it! I was blading around 5 years ago, and was very much into the whole thing playing with friends etc, then when my area stopped selling the blades it ended for me Uncertain Now that I see they have relaunched them I'm greatly happy and wanting to get back into it all again Tongue_out I recently got some of the new MF blades from ebay etc, along with other things like the new stadiums and stuff, along with watching the anime again over YTube and all- I'll hang around here, I doubt I'll post a great deal but I'll try and contribute in the little ways I can : P

Thanks for reading ^^
Welcome to the WBO Predator!! You'll be posting lots in no time.
Thanks ^^ Ive been on afew forums before, and always had racked up a fairly large amount of posts, but those forums havent exactly compared to this one size wise xD Ive got exams on atm [GCSES] so cant really get online so often atm, when theyre over I'll be able to come on much more and become more of a member of the community I guess Tongue_out
Welcome to WBO!
Welcome Smile

Did the MFB you bought have Takara Tomy or Sono Kong written on the boxes? There have been a lot of fakes on eBay lately.
(Jun. 10, 2010  9:42 PM)Aqua Wrote: Welcome Smile

Did the MFB you bought have Takara Tomy or Sono Kong written on the boxes? There have been a lot of fakes on eBay lately.

Takara tomy- I knew about that before buying them, so made sure they where legit- I only went with a top rated seller and checked all the images and description of the blades 1st, so luckily I was ok- unlike a mate of mine who got some fake ones =(
I'm not gonna get them from eBay anymore though, since I've found some great UK sites thats sell them.

Thanks for the welcomes ^^
Welcome! Nice to see a new member so enthusiastic.
Welcome to the WBO
(Jun. 10, 2010  9:34 PM)Predator Wrote: Thanks ^^ Ive been on afew forums before, and always had racked up a fairly large amount of posts, but those forums havent exactly compared to this one size wise xD Ive got exams on atm [GCSES] so cant really get online so often atm, when theyre over I'll be able to come on much more and become more of a member of the community I guess Tongue_out
Yeah I understand I did mine before half term.
Welcome to WBO!
Bienvenid@ a la WBO!
welcome

(Jun. 10, 2010  9:31 PM)Galaxxy Wrote: Welcome to the WBO Predator!! You'll be posting lots in no time.

just do't post stuff that has nothing to do with beyblades or u get a percent warning thingy.....like me. (sighs)
(Jun. 13, 2010  6:54 PM)Bladeshredder01 Wrote: just do't post stuff that has nothing to do with beyblades or u get a percent warning thingy.....like me. (sighs)
Actually, you can post other things, however they have to be posted in the right places, and it has to be relevant to the discussion. All of that is written in the rules anyway.