Suggestion

i like that you can use pieces of venusaur to build a race car
Tamer Brad Wrote:i like that you can use pieces of venusaur to build a race car
unkown evolution perhaps lol
Tamer Brad Wrote:
PRINCEcharming Wrote:But it's a clever joke. A beautiful play on words, the likes of which the bard would be envious of, were he not dead.
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/ghastly

I'm aware of the joke you were trying to make, and had he not clearly come out and said it was not ghastly, it would've been funny. Unhappy

Shakespeare sucks anyway.

wtf I thought you liked him?!
lol, NEVER
I remember talking to you on AIM one time back in the day and you quoted Mercutio with "A plague on both your houses!" Then I'm pretty sure you said you liked Shakespeare lol
G Wrote:I remember talking to you on AIM one time back in the day and you quoted Mercutio with "A plague on both your houses!" Then I'm pretty sure you said you liked Shakespeare lol

i like Romeo and Juliet, not Shakespeare
Tamer Brad Wrote:
G Wrote:I remember talking to you on AIM one time back in the day and you quoted Mercutio with "A plague on both your houses!" Then I'm pretty sure you said you liked Shakespeare lol

i like Romeo and Juliet, not Shakespeare

nm, that was it then lol
*Toy Agumon
That's Clear Agumon because it is see-through.
Tamer Brad Wrote:*Toy Agumon

*ClearAgumon
i am shamed Unhappy
hey i always wondered brad if your name has anything to do with digimon tamers lol
Tamer Brad Wrote:i am shamed Unhappy

lol don't worry. I think he was a Digimon World 2 only Digimon.
lolsam1337 Wrote:hey i always wondered brad if your name has anything to do with digimon tamers lol

No, it was in reference to another forum user we had called "Wilder Brad"
lolsam1337 Wrote:hey i always wondered brad if your name has anything to do with digimon tamers lol

yes
TAMERS FOREVER!

I think I asked Brad this same question years ago when we were on Pojo, and they actually had the Digimon Board up and running...
Composer of Requiems Wrote:

No, it was in reference to another forum user we had called "Wilder Brad"
hahahaha