Suggest me which Beyblade Gachi to purchase.

Hello bladers. 
I'm planning to purchase two Beyblade Gachi/GT later. Can i get which 2 out of the 5 i should be getting later?
Don't have much budget today because I'm planning to purchase the B-99 & B-119 LR Launchers as well today.
Judgement Joker and Wizard Fafnir for what's out right now. We don't know much about Zwei Longinus, so you might want to wait for that.
(Jun. 20, 2019  2:31 AM)#Fafnir Wrote: Judgement Joker and Wizard Fafnir for what's out right now. We don't know much about Zwei Longinus, so you might want to wait for that.

Is the Ace Dragon & Slash Valkyrie worth it?
(Jun. 20, 2019  2:32 AM)mikedrewsmy Wrote:
(Jun. 20, 2019  2:31 AM)#Fafnir Wrote: Judgement Joker and Wizard Fafnir for what's out right now. We don't know much about Zwei Longinus, so you might want to wait for that.

Is the Ace Dragon & Slash Valkyrie worth it?

It depends. Sting is the heaviest disk right now, charge is the heaviest driver, blitz had good owd, and I've heard the power driver and the Gran layer base are good.I don't know much about the other parts.
(Jun. 20, 2019  2:35 AM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Jun. 20, 2019  2:32 AM)mikedrewsmy Wrote: Is the Ace Dragon & Slash Valkyrie worth it?

It depends. Sting is the heaviest disk right now, charge is the heaviest driver, blitz had good owd, and I've heard the power driver and the Gran layer base are good.I don't know much about the other parts.

Hmm seriously confused on what to buy right now lol.

(Jun. 20, 2019  2:35 AM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Jun. 20, 2019  2:32 AM)mikedrewsmy Wrote: Is the Ace Dragon & Slash Valkyrie worth it?

So i've purchased the Wizard Fafnir and also the Ace Dragon just now.
Weirdly against the Ace Dragon, the wizard fafnir easily bursts.
I thought it's good in absorbing attacks.
(Jun. 20, 2019  3:29 AM)mikedrewsmy Wrote:
(Jun. 20, 2019  2:35 AM)#Fafnir Wrote: It depends. Sting is the heaviest disk right now, charge is the heaviest driver, blitz had good owd, and I've heard the power driver and the Gran layer base are good.I don't know much about the other parts.

Hmm seriously confused on what to buy right now lol.

(Jun. 20, 2019  2:35 AM)#Fafnir Wrote: It depends. Sting is the heaviest disk right now, charge is the heaviest driver, blitz had good owd, and I've heard the power driver and the Gran layer base are good.I don't know much about the other parts.

It typically is. I recommend the gen layer weight if you can get your hands on one. That should stop the bursting a good bit.
(Jun. 20, 2019  4:21 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Jun. 20, 2019  3:29 AM)mikedrewsmy Wrote: Hmm seriously confused on what to buy right now lol.

It typically is. I recommend the gen layer weight if you can get your hands on one. That should stop the bursting a good bit.

Gotta go find a  G4 :D
Ended up buying more than 2 lmao
[Image: a.jpg]
(Jun. 22, 2019  4:55 PM)mikedrewsmy Wrote:
(Jun. 20, 2019  4:21 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: It typically is. I recommend the gen layer weight if you can get your hands on one. That should stop the bursting a good bit.

Gotta go find a  G4 Grin

That's a good start! I would recommend hS and aH next.
(Jun. 22, 2019  5:17 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Jun. 22, 2019  4:55 PM)mikedrewsmy Wrote: Gotta go find a  G4 Grin

Replace aH with dP. It gives him pP another 0 for testing and an Atomic which is really good.
(Jun. 22, 2019  5:17 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Jun. 22, 2019  4:55 PM)mikedrewsmy Wrote: Gotta go find a  G4 Grin

(Jun. 22, 2019  5:21 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jun. 22, 2019  5:17 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: That's a good start! I would recommend hS and aH next.
Replace aH with dP. It gives him pP another 0 for testing and an Atomic which is really good.

I should be getting these by this Tuesday

dH.8.Expand.Xt'
A.00.DM
dP.0.at
Bushin Dragon.7.Friction.Retsu
Cosmo V.11.Eternal.Ten
(Jun. 22, 2019  5:26 PM)mikedrewsmy Wrote:
(Jun. 22, 2019  5:17 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: That's a good start! I would recommend hS and aH next.

(Jun. 22, 2019  5:21 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Replace aH with dP. It gives him pP another 0 for testing and an Atomic which is really good.

I should be getting these by this Tuesday

dH.8.Expand.Xt'
A.00.DM
dP.0.at
Cosmo V.11.Eternal.Ten
You mean X’ right? And 8’ right?

dH is good at Attack, 8’ isn’t too good since it has OWD and is light so you get more speed for the cost of Burst Resistance and weight. 10 would fill the role without getting rid of the weight. E is somewhat good. X’ is really good at KO attack but wears out easily.

超A is great at Attack, 00 is like 10 just some molds are heavier and some are lighter than 10, Dm is fun but not really good. But Tall Attack Mode is somewhat good at attack.

dP.0.At. Is what I’ve already told you about.

B is meh at defense but is outclassed by pP. D has decent teeth. 7 is good at stamina and is decent at Attack. Friction is like Dm fun but not great but is meh. Retsu is pretty bad for GT weight because it’s unbalanced and decreases Burst Resistance by a lot.

C is meh but not many tests have been run on it so…, V has decent teeth, 11 sucks, Et is only good for beating opposite At. Ten is decent?
(Jun. 22, 2019  5:59 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jun. 22, 2019  5:26 PM)mikedrewsmy Wrote: I should be getting these by this Tuesday

dH.8.Expand.Xt'
A.00.DM
dP.0.at
Cosmo V.11.Eternal.Ten
You mean X’ right? And 8’ right?

dH is good at Attack, 8’ isn’t too good since it has OWD and is light so you get more speed for the cost of Burst Resistance and weight. 10 would fill the role without getting rid of the weight. E is somewhat good. X’ is really good at KO attack but wears out easily.

超A is great at Attack, 00 is like 10 just some molds are heavier and some are lighter than 10, Dm is fun but not really good. But Tall Attack Mode is somewhat good at attack.

B is meh at defense but is outclassed by pP. D has decent teeth. 7 is good at stamina and is decent at Attack. Friction is like Dm fun but not great but is meh. Retsu is pretty bad for GT weight because it’s unbalanced and decreases Burst Resistance by a lot.

C is meh but not many tests have been run on it so…, V has decent teeth, 11 sucks, Et is only good for beating opposite At. Ten is decent?
Just wanted to get the Cosmo layer. I can still cancel the bD since it seems to be bad lol.
dP outer ring will be used with my rP to construct pP.

Yes it's X' instead of Xt'. Sorry im still new to all these abbreviations.
(Jun. 22, 2019  6:06 PM)mikedrewsmy Wrote:
(Jun. 22, 2019  5:59 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: You mean X’ right? And 8’ right?

Just wanted to get the Cosmo layer. I can still cancel the bD since it seems to be bad lol.

That's good! I would cancel the bD if you could.
(Jun. 22, 2019  7:45 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Jun. 22, 2019  6:06 PM)mikedrewsmy Wrote: Just wanted to get the Cosmo layer. I can still cancel the bD since it seems to be bad lol.

That's good! I would cancel the bD if you could.

Cancelled Grin
If you want suggestions on which beys to buy, it's probably best to use the 2/3 rule for parts in my opinion. Anything that's a 3/3 is practically a must.
For GT beys:
Ace Dragon - Buy. Sting is basically the bets disk. Charge is a fantastic driver.
Slash Valkyrie - Skip, layer is far outclassed besides the Valkyrie chip and the driver sucks. Only redeeming quality is the disk which is really good. The disk might show in a future random booster though.
Bushun Ashura - Skip. All of its parts are far outclassed.
Wizard Fafnir - Unsure. Wizard might be good. Ratchet is good as it's barely outclassed.
Cosmo Valkyrie - Unsure. Cosmo might make a comeback if it finds a use like Orb Egis right now. Driver is great.
Dread Bahamut - Not the Random Layer Collection version. Waiting for a full release to judge.
Judgement Joker - Buy. Best GT layer. Comes with the best number disk.
Zwei Longinus - Probably buy (waiting on testing). Good layer that can beat Cho-Z Spriggan, Hell Salamander, and Wizard. Decent disk. Decent driver.

To comment on your future purchases you suggested:
RB15 Dead Hades is a fantastic purchase. One of the best attack layers, 2nd best frame, and the best attack driver.
Cho-Z Achilles is also fantastic. Amazing layer, best number disk, and it comes with the best launcher.
Dead Phoenix is also fantastic if you don't have an Atomic and you have Revive Phoenix. You meet those 2 conditions. Yeah, 0 is great too, but it's falling out of favor. You should buy this.