Story: Incarcerated (NOT TO DO WITH BEYBLADE)

OK so I started making a story at school and decided that I would show what it is like and get ideas and tips to help me with the story. Like I said in the title this is not to do with Beyblade(we are allowed to do that right?).
Anyway here it is!(this is chapter one, I will only put in more chapters if this is popular)
Incarcerated
Chapter one
If Draco was to explain why he was here he would have lied to them. Being in a school corridor was one thing, but walking there at 1:00 in the morning(like he was doing) was another.
Draco carefully walked through the school corridor hearing the echoing sound of his own footsteps in the chilly night. He looked every so often through the windows of classrooms watching his own foggy breath and brown eyes on the windows.
There was no one in the classrooms of course, seeing as it was around one o clock in the morning.
The real reason he was here was because of a sudden urge for something. Something that only the supernatural or Extra terrestrial would have thought of.
He put his headphones on his bright blue hair.
Draco was not completely human.
Like his friend Brinner, he wanted to eat.
An ear piercing scream caught his attention and he sprinted toward the sound. He saw 2 people through a window at the end of the corridor in a room, one tall man that looked dead, and a shorter boy with orange hair.
The boy had killed the man with the claws on his hands.
The boys name was Brinner.
Like Draco he had claws.
Like Draco he was not human.
Like Draco he wanted to eat human flesh.

Thats it!
Another reason why I am doing this is because I want to learn how to use threads and stuff. For example I dont know how to do a spoiler. Can someone tell me?
Anyway any constructive criticisms and ideas I would love! Smile
Thank you! (To whoever posts on this)