Storm Capricorne M145Q

Below are the 'approved' versions of Storm Capricorn M145 Q:

Dark Capricorne 105RF – Hybrid Wheel Reshuffle Set (Attack & Balance) (Purple)
Flame Capricorne T125HF – Random Booster Vol.4 Mirage Virgo (Grey Brown)
Rock Capricorne T125D – Random Booster Vol.4 Mirage Virgo (Light Grey)

OK, now looking at those, we can all agree that it's based on the Capricorn Clear Wheel. Screw Capricorn 90 MF is part of the Hybrid Wheel System, it was released before 4D, which is safe to say that the clear wheel doesn't contain the 'metal powder', usually dubbed as the next evolution. Pegasis III, Leone II, etc. The Capricorn clear wheel in Screw Capricorn 90 MF is EXACTLY the same as the other versions mentioned above, just a recolor.

If we go with your understanding, then there is no other version ever made for Storm Capricorn M145 Q. No other Storm was ever released paired with Capricorn, paired with M145 AND Q.

Comparing Metal Dragoon Bearing Stinger to a Dragoon S is a completely wrong analogy, since they are of different systems. Neither is comparing Dragoon S and F if your basing it on the same WD.

We all know that plastics are basically compared based on their AR. Like Knight Dranzer & Master Driger, while HWS beys are compared based on their Clear Wheels.

Edit: Versions are based on what gives the bey its 'name' or 'soul'. The CW is the one that gets tattooed, or made into stickers for the face. Not the MW, track, or bottom.
The only error I see in the article is:

Kai-V Wrote:Spikes separating each head from the others horns.

I think it should either be "other's", "other", or "others'" depending on what you are talking about.
Actually Uwik, Hasbro released Storm Capricorne M145Q in a recolor, however I can't recall the name of the double pack..
Actually I do agree to include Screw Capricorne 90MF in the "Other Versions" section of Storm Capricorne M145Q. It is one of the most far-fetched other version, and it was easier to follow a solid structure of "Other Versions" sections with the Metal System, but it is exactly the same Clear Wheel, with the same Face, etc.
(Mar. 10, 2012  12:10 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Actually Uwik, Hasbro released Storm Capricorne M145Q in a recolor, however I can't recall the name of the double pack..

Ahh yes, the Hasbro Double Pack Face Off Storm Capricorn - Rock Gasher.
This draft is now published. I also edited Storm Pegasis' Storm section.