Stores with Beyblades in stock

oh thank you.. well i guess i wont be getting a new Galeon Attacker Unhappy
^ I believe it's legit but I dunno what the prices/shipping are like.....
I just wondering, I order an item on the first week of december and nothing came, not even an email.
Hmm.....Id suggest contacting SchwarzeDranzer about it? I think hes used them before without any problems.....do you know if theyve taken any money from you?
I don't know what happened to my order, nothing happened. It is like they made it so I never made an order.
Well maybe you didnt confirm it properly or something? Uncertain Id try and contact the staff, wait for a while and either try ordering once more or just shop somewhere else.
(Jan. 02, 2009  9:16 PM)Maxxy Wrote: Is tisinc99 a good site to use

Some are real, some are fake. It depends on which one.
Are there any other sites besides the ones mentioned in the first post of the sticky where I can buy beyblades?

I'm also aware that tisinc99 was just mentioned.
#1 Retired Beyblade still in stock! Check It Out Before It Flies Off The Shelve, Tongue_out http://www.bgtoys.com/habeulfrdrco.html
(Jan. 03, 2009  5:35 AM)Mankster Wrote: Are there any other sites besides the ones mentioned in the first post of the sticky where I can buy beyblades?

It depends on what you need for old series theintoy.com and shopping from Japan via MOJ is the most preferrable, for MFBs you can add ideal808.com and japan-toys.com to your list as well...

If you're planning on giving an order which will cost more than $60 where you're focused on buying MFBs, I believe that the japan-toys.com is the most preferrable...
(Jan. 03, 2009  5:45 AM)ZenX Wrote:
(Jan. 03, 2009  5:35 AM)Mankster Wrote: Are there any other sites besides the ones mentioned in the first post of the sticky where I can buy beyblades?

It depends on what you need for old series theintoy.com and shopping from Japan via MOJ is the most preferrable, for MFBs you can add ideal808.com and japan-toys.com to your list as well...

If you're planning on giving an order which will cost more than $60 where you're focused on buying MFBs, I believe that the japan-toys.com is the most preferrable...

The cheapest Beyblade I can get from theINtoy and ideal808.com are over $40 AUS because of Conversion rates and postage... >_> And after looking at MOJ guide multiple times I still don't know how to use it.

Can I ask, is MOJ a service where you get the store that doesn't sell internationally to send it to MOJ and then they send it to you?

Still, I probably won't use MOJ.
(Jan. 03, 2009  5:54 AM)Mankster Wrote:
(Jan. 03, 2009  5:45 AM)ZenX Wrote:

The cheapest Beyblade I can get from theINtoy and ideal808.com are over $40 AUS because of Conversion rates and postage... >_> And after looking at MOJ guide multiple times I still don't know how to use it.

Can I ask, is MOJ a service where you get the store that doesn't sell internationally to send it to MOJ and then they send it to you?

Still, I probably won't use MOJ.

Yes, that's what they do.
Still, is there any other shops then the ones been posted so far that ship internationally?
i was walking though walmart in gatlinburg 2day(a big place people like to vist where i live close too) and there was three HMS sitting there
for 5$.
WHICH ONES
(Jan. 05, 2009  1:22 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: WHICH ONES

draciel MS
samurai changer? (i think that was the name)
wolborg MS
omg get samurai changer

it's one of the best beyblades ever and incredibly valuable
i got all of them but draciel MS, i just couldnt remeber if that was the right name or not there sitting in the car and didnt feel like going out in the cold to get them lol.

i though since they was there and there the 1st ones iv seen in like a year id get them.

i didnt draciel MS bc every draciel iv got has not lived up to anything i could hope of
draciel ms sucks so no arguments here
i was browsing at toycup's blades and the prices are extremely cheap. is this a good site?
(Jan. 09, 2009  1:13 AM)Brimstone Wrote: i was browsing at toycup's blades and the prices are extremely cheap. is this a good site?

Fakes.