Stores with Beyblades in stock

DO NOT TRUST TOYS N JOYS!

I ordered x6 Random Booster HMS 2
Phantom Fox x1
Advance Guardian x1

And they gave the last two, and the other 6 are different blades!

I got

Master Driger
BBA Balancer
Trypio
Gigars
Gaia Dragoon MS
Driger MS
Whattt?! That's terrible! You need to contact them ASAP.
I know. They don't open til later tonight!

Personally I don't feel like going through all the drama. I want to just keep these.

I mean the only carp blades out of the bunch are M.Diger and Trypio/Gigars. Atleast the Trypio is takara! Grin

I also got a BBA Balancer so...

Yeah. I'll NEVER buy from them again...
I ordered 8 RBA 2s, and only got 6, so I guess I should count my blessing when considering what happened to you.

I got a card saying that the other two beyblades would be shipped within 7-10 days, but I highly doubt that. With the way they have been, I doubt I will even get a proper refund.
The only Bey I wouldn't mind from them is that Gigars.
I ordered gigars off ebay, is it even good?
(Sep. 11, 2008  9:41 PM)winderblade Wrote: I ordered gigars off ebay, is it even good?

Is it Takara or Hasbro?

Takara is useful and quite fun (so I've heard)
Hasbro is total carp.
Yeah, I ordered a RBA2 from Toys n Joys and got an RBA1, too.
Someone might be interested in this :

http://www.amazon.com/Beyblade-Heavy-Met...31&sr=1-26

Granted it's $30 for a jiraiya ms, but bar asking someone from here or hunting one down on yahoo japan I dont know of anywhere else that has 1 for sale.

hope this helps
PlusMart

This Rakuten shop has better prices on MFB than TRU and RBV1 still in stock.
Is this in the right thread or does this thread only refer to shops with older blades?
(Oct. 13, 2008  12:15 PM)Sasch Wrote: PlusMart

This Rakuten shop has better prices on MFB than TRU and RBV1 still in stock.
Is this in the right thread or does this thread only refer to shops with older blades?

this thread is for older blades EX. plastic, HMS. this prob. belongs in Shopping from shops in JAPAN with MOJ Shopping Service. (i think Joyful_2 lol)
(Aug. 12, 2008  11:08 PM)B Wrote: whos ordered from cartoon passion, meh im freaking out, all of their reviews are horrible and that they get the packages months late. Unhappy
i ordered a randoom booster pack and it took a week for them to figure out they dnt carry them anymore uch a waste of time -__-
Cartoon Passion is back. New layout, same prices. I don't want to order something though, beware
Has anyone used

www.ideal808.com ?

Just wondering if it's worth using
(Oct. 22, 2008  10:38 PM)Blitz Wrote: Has anyone used

www.ideal808.com ?

It's highly recommended. Brad used to work there if i'm not mistaken
(Oct. 22, 2008  10:52 PM)Chickens lulz Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2008  10:38 PM)Blitz Wrote: Has anyone used

www.ideal808.com ?

It's highly recommended. Brad used to work there if i'm not mistaken

he didnt work there, he promoted them in his old site and he got a cut for bringing customers there.
i have used it before it is very good there. i ordered a RB 4 there and got a wide defense! lol XD
in that case, whoops.
i was mistaken
I was the head of the marketing project for Beyblade at Ideal 808. For all intents and purposes I did work for them. Smile
well, that's rather awesome
Anyway, yes, you can trust Ideal. haha
Well ideal808 is at least better than toywiz with the prices...
You should see what toywiz has done with the prices they sell a Leone booster for $16 and customize grip for $13 o.O
I think ideal looks pretty good.. I could use it Smile
Toywiz has everything i need, but because of the damn shipping its not so good...Anyone know a site where they sell certain MFB like Aquario or HMS like Dragoon MSUV or Death Gargoyle MS?