Stores with Beyblades in stock

(Apr. 06, 2009  11:49 PM)Khel Wrote: Why are you wasting your money on that....

Because I want Mad Cancer.
(Apr. 06, 2009  11:50 PM)BladeBee Wrote: Because I want Mad Cancer.

If you're so inclined to get it then check the sites that we recommend to shop at. YJA, Japan-Toys, In-Toy (they are getting stock April 10)
(Apr. 06, 2009  11:50 PM)BladeBee Wrote: Because I want Mad Cancer.

Do you realize that Mad Cancer has a light (plastic) wheel and is worth nothing compared to all other MFB. Plus you'll need to buy a few or even a dozen of these RBs.
Just buy it off YJ separately.
(Apr. 06, 2009  11:52 PM)Aqua Wrote: Do you realize that Mad Cancer has a light (plastic) wheel and is worth nothing compared to all other MFB. Plus you'll need to buy a few or even a dozen of these.

Ok,Truth be told,I just want mad cancer because it looks cool,I will just take out the Plastic wheel Put in a diffrent one and it will stand a chance in a battle,and there.
(Apr. 06, 2009  11:54 PM)BladeBee Wrote: Ok,Truth be told,I just want mad cancer because it looks cool,I will just take out the Plastic wheel Put in a diffrent one and it will stand a chance in a battle,and there.

Face
Clear Wheel (uses CPC -which is a type of plastic)
Metal Wheel/Light Wheel (plastic)
Track
Bottom

But you know just buying one or two of these boosters, you are not guaranteed to get Mad Cancer.
(Apr. 07, 2009  12:02 AM)Aqua Wrote: Face
Clear Wheel (uses CPC -which is a type of plastic)
Metal Wheel/Light Wheel (plastic)
Track
Bottom

But you know just buying one or two of these boosters, you are not guaranteed to get Mad Cancer.

I know,But the more of the boosters I buy there is a better chance I will get one,Plus Im bound to get a Dark wolf,So thats another positive thing
(Apr. 07, 2009  12:03 AM)BladeBee Wrote: I know,But the more of the boosters I buy there is a better chance I will get one,Plus Im bound to get a Dark wolf,So thats another positive thing

The only really useful part of Dark Wolf is the Metal Wheel. You don't get that so I don't see the usefulness of it.
(Apr. 07, 2009  12:05 AM)Khel Wrote: The only really useful part of Dark Wolf is the Metal Wheel. You don't get that so I don't see the usefulness of it.

Then What Are the good parts in the Booster.
(Apr. 07, 2009  12:03 AM)BladeBee Wrote: I know,But the more of the boosters I buy there is a better chance I will get one,Plus Im bound to get a Dark wolf,So thats another positive thing

A "light" one which is useless.
(Apr. 07, 2009  12:08 AM)BladeBee Wrote: Then What Are the good parts in the Booster.

Absolutely Nothing; it's pretty much the biggest turd to be released by Takara.
Well Anyway Im still gonna get it,Ill just get a dark wolf when it comes in stock at the Intoy,And get a bunch of Boosters since their cheap,And If I get a mad cancer I will customize it with the dark wolf..And while im at it I should probaly get a storm pegasis,
(Apr. 07, 2009  12:13 AM)BladeBee Wrote: Well Anyway Im still gonna get it,Ill just get a dark wolf when it comes in stock at the Intoy,And get a bunch of Boosters since their cheap,And If I get a mad cancer I will customize it with the dark wolf..And while im at it I should probaly get a storm pegasis,

Well instead of buying Light Boosters, Buy RBV2s as they are almost the same in terms of their prices, however, RBV2 is far more better as it contains the most epic parts that are released so far in the MFB tier(After RF) Wink
(Apr. 07, 2009  12:18 AM)ZenX Wrote: Well instead of buying Light Boosters, Buy RBV2s as they are almost the same in terms of their prices, however, RBV2 is far more better as it contains the most epic parts that are released so far in the MFB tier(After RF) Wink

Well the point of getting light boosters were:
1-I want to get mad cancer
Nothing after that really XD
Guys, you've already given all the advice you can. If he wants to waste his money, let him.
toywiz has only the worst blades in stock.
(Apr. 07, 2009  9:33 PM)muslimboi123 Wrote: toywiz has only the worst blades in stock.

L Drago and rbv 2 beyblades - worst???
L Drago isn't very good.
Japan-toys has added pics for hybrid wheels. If someone didnt know mad cancer was plastic, they wouldnt find out until their RBs arrived because it looks metal in the pic.
(Apr. 08, 2009  12:44 PM)Hero Wrote: Japan-toys has added pics for hybrid wheels. If someone didnt know mad cancer was plastic, they wouldnt find out until their RBs arrived because it looks metal in the pic.

Thats pathetic who would want it? and people wouldnt realise untill its too late.
(Apr. 08, 2009  12:20 PM)Giga Wrote: L Drago isn't very good.
off-topic:
Have you used it?

theintoy is stocking the new models(will probably be availiable for purchase within less than a week), however, the prices may hurt a bit when compared to japan-toys, but it won't avoid me from ordering from them Grin
Yes, I have. It's wheel is the only unique part, and I can not say it is useful. :\ Give me a combo that can beat Libra using it.
(Apr. 08, 2009  5:44 PM)Giga Wrote: Yes, I have. It's wheel is the only unique part, and I can not say it is useful. :\ Give me a combo that can beat Libra using it.

ldrago105rf
(Apr. 08, 2009  5:44 PM)Giga Wrote: Yes, I have. It's wheel is the only unique part, and I can not say it is useful. :\ Give me a combo that can beat Libra using it.

L Drago 90RF Wink

Besides not even Storm Pegasis 105RF can beat Libra 100D(through a test of 30 battles) whereas Libra DF145BS is a piece of cake for L Drago 105F