Stores with Beyblades in stock

Are these websites pretty much the only websites that sell the MFBs? The most reliable source for newer MFBs would be the IN toy but they're located across the Atlantic Ocean in the UK :[
Yeah, thats all. Unless you live in Japan. Theintoy is your best option unless ideal808 actually has what you want not on peorder.
Ok not greatest question, but where could I get blades that actually has them in stock... thanks.
(Mar. 16, 2009  5:39 PM)wolfmonkey Wrote: Ok not greatest question, but where could I get blades that actually has them in stock... thanks.

Read the original post, all the links for online stores selling beyblades are there.
(Jul. 06, 2008  1:22 AM)Pinoy Blader Wrote: Five Below has newer blades from G-Rev for 3.99 and I went to TRU today and bought a Zeus for .77cents!

five below and tru don't sell beyblades anymore FUDGE
This a question to all those in the US who use japan-toys:

How long does it usually take for your shipment to arrive? And is there anything i should know about (positive or negative) before doing business with them?
(Mar. 22, 2009  1:51 PM)Hero Wrote: This a question to all those in the US who use japan-toys:

How long does it usually take for your shipment to arrive? And is there anything i should know about (positive or negative) before doing business with them?

It barely took them a week to ship to Canada. They were the last store I ordered from, but the first to ship to me by a long shot. I had a really good experience with them.

The only quasi-negative thing I can say about them is the slightly variable shipping. I had paid everything originally asked (and felt I got a good deal on shipping). Unfortunately getting that kind of deal with today's dollar was impractical, and I got an email detailing that costs were higher than normal and shipping would cost $7.00 USD more.

However since I paid that extra fee by e-check (6-7 days in Canada), I emailed them asking them if they could ship sooner; seeing $7.00 was just a fraction of total cost. They complied and my order arrived 1 day before my e-check was fully processed.

I hope this helps! Tongue_out

EDIT: Did not read US Pinching_eyes_2, but I doubt that your experience would be any different. I am sure Anubis has a million good things to say about them
Thanks Khel Smile . Well theyre definately my best option since their north american office is in Tampa and since im in FL too my orders should arrive pretty quickly Grin .
Does anyone know where I can buy that old beyblade 'Spark Knight'?
Can't find it on the internet.
It could show up on Yahoo Japan Auctions or even ebay.
does anybody no a store were i can buy a electronic beyblade launcher i reall really want one
Attached Files

.jpg   automatic launcher.jpg (Size: 1.54 KB / Downloads: 159)
(Mar. 29, 2009  5:35 PM)Strata beast Wrote: does anybody no a store were i can buy a electronic beyblade launcher i reall really want one

They are included in some lots on ebay sometimes.
(Mar. 29, 2009  5:35 PM)Strata beast Wrote: does anybody no a store were i can buy a electronic beyblade launcher i reall really want one

Only in some ebay lots, but as I am sure every member will tell you you should not waste your money on these. They are not very good.
If anyone is really desperate and still wants a few RBV1; here it is: http://www.toywiz.com/beyblademf13.html

The price is insane! Chocked_2
Especially considering that your not guaranteed an Aries, you might just end up with a Sagitarrio recolour Confused
okay. heres the deal. i got a vanilla visa card $50 what MFB stuff should i buy with it, and what site?
EDIT: i have only 2 blades: Bull booster and L Drago.
(Apr. 04, 2009  9:40 PM)jsc Wrote: okay. heres the deal. i got a vanilla visa card $50 what MFB stuff should i buy with it, and what site?
EDIT: i have only 2 blades: Bull booster and L Drago.

storm pegasis and stamina and defense reshuffle set
Yes, I was thinking of a reshuffle set. and ill wait for storm pegasis to restock.
http://www.toysnjoys.com/beyblademetal.html,Is this A Trusted Site?I see the Blades in the picture but they do not have a face picture(Like a pegasus picture on the face)
Yeah they just take a while to ship.
BladeBee I just ordered from there. They dont have a face picture because it may be a sticker( Im not sure, But I thikn this is the reason)
(Apr. 06, 2009  1:07 AM)jsc Wrote: BladeBee I just ordered from there. They dont have a face picture because it may be a sticker( Im not sure, But I thikn this is the reason)

Faces don't come with stickers, the design is imprinted on the Face. But the faces for the newer releases such as Storm Pegasis now have a sticker.
The pictures they used on Toys n' Joys are old prototype pictures which is why the face design/image isn't there.
I was gonna order from Toysnjoys but someone said the shipping takes like 32 days o.o
(Apr. 06, 2009  1:11 AM)Slaysya Wrote: I was gonna order from Toysnjoys but someone said the shipping takes like 32 days o.o

Yeah they don't have the best rep.