Stores with Beyblades in stock

Are there any stores in d.c or Maryland that sell hyperbeys?
Has anyone seen any Metal Fury products besides the Destroyer Dome in Australia? I haven't seen any Metal Fury beys instore at all...
Is there anyone in the US - New York City Area - Queens to be specific. I'm looking for shops other than Toys R US, Target, Kmart and Walmart as I have yet to see any Hyperblades available. Even went to LI Hicksville area and no luck. I did pickup the new Hyper Strike Battle Set in Douglaston Toys R Us. Does anyone know of any shops near Queens that might have TT 4D Beys and accessories? I would really like to get a hold of a L/R BB115 Launcher (String Launchers for the win) at a normal price locally and not have to wait up to 20 days. lol sorry... just a little impatient. Soooo... just wondering
(Jan. 25, 2013  4:20 AM)CrackTek Wrote: Is there anyone in the US - New York City Area - Queens to be specific. I'm looking for shops other than Toys R US, Target, Kmart and Walmart as I have yet to see any Hyperblades available. Even went to LI Hicksville area and no luck. I did pickup the new Hyper Strike Battle Set in Douglaston Toys R Us. Does anyone know of any shops near Queens that might have TT 4D Beys and accessories? I would really like to get a hold of a L/R BB115 Launcher (String Launchers for the win) at a normal price locally and not have to wait up to 20 days. lol sorry... just a little impatient. Soooo... just wondering

On amazon I got my TT String Launcher from the official TT selling thingy, I got to my house in about 4 days, only paid about 16.50
It is not really worth sixteen dollars though, the most you should go for a good deal is twelve dollars.

Anyway, I do not know if you will get the answers you are looking for right now, but stay tuned because we will soon introduce something to the site which should help you and others in your situation in the future.
(Jan. 25, 2013  4:20 AM)CrackTek Wrote: Is there anyone in the US - New York City Area - Queens to be specific. I'm looking for shops other than Toys R US, Target, Kmart and Walmart as I have yet to see any Hyperblades available. Even went to LI Hicksville area and no luck. I did pickup the new Hyper Strike Battle Set in Douglaston Toys R Us. Does anyone know of any shops near Queens that might have TT 4D Beys and accessories? I would really like to get a hold of a L/R BB115 Launcher (String Launchers for the win) at a normal price locally and not have to wait up to 20 days. lol sorry... just a little impatient. Soooo... just wondering

Here's a good seller in Seattle Washington, US. He sells official Takara Tomy beyblades at decent prices, and he ships very fast (I live in California so shipping for me takes less than 4 days, for your location in New York it should take less than a week) http://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?_odkw=&it...e&_sacat=0
If you still want an official Takara Tomy beyblade products for a low price then send a PM (Private Message) to dimsum2u here in WBO http://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-Authorized-Dealers he is a trustable seller from Hong Kong, China so shipping will take less than 2 weeks which is a standard international shipping. He has an ebay as well which you may order here http://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?_odkw=&it...e&_sacat=0
Most Hyperblades are at Walmart right? If so, would they be in all Walmarts or just certain places? I barely find Hyperblades in California.
(Jan. 25, 2013  4:57 AM)BeybladePants11 Wrote: Most Hyperblades are at Walmart right? If so, would they be in all Walmarts or just certain places? I barely find Hyperblades in California.

Well BeybladePants11... I went to the closest Walmart (Long Island NY) by me and no luck. They had a pathetic stock of the old stuff. I was disgusted and walked out. The Toy's R Us stores I've been to seem to have more stock but mostly of BeyWheels. Sorry, but I'm not feeling those. I'm hopping that they are just trying to get rid of inventory so they can have room once the Hyperblades drop like FIRE!!!! YEAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! Oh.. sorry.. my bad. Just a little excited. The ones that came in the Beyblade Metal Fury Hyperblades Hyper-Strike Battle Set are really nice looking. Just say'in.

DrPepsidew,Kai-V,Starlight25: Thank you for the info. I am looking around to see if I can find what I need.

Tek...
do those stores have any of the first gen plastic beyblades?http://worldbeyblade.org/images/boardsmilies/confused.png
(Jan. 27, 2013  3:29 PM)PyroBlader88 Wrote: do those stores have any of the first gen plastic beyblades?http://worldbeyblade.org/images/boardsmilies/confused.png

Plastics are not really sold anymore, so your best chances are eBay and Yahoo! Japan Auctions. However, plamoya might still have some for sale.
Iirc, theINtoy is an affilate of the WBO, right? It seems their site is still up, and I want to buy something from them, although they seem sort of inactive and abandoned. Should I not risk it, or does anyone know if they still operate?
Okay this is pretty damn weird.

A Target, and Wal-Mart have pretty much empty Beyblade sections. There are these sheets applied to the walls that supposedly draw out the order of where they are hung.
this website i just found needs to be added

http://www.piggybanktoys.com/beyblade/be...p-launcher

best part they accept paypal
(Feb. 03, 2013  3:14 AM)Just That Guy Wrote: Okay this is pretty damn weird.

A Target, and Wal-Mart have pretty much empty Beyblade sections. There are these sheets applied to the walls that supposedly draw out the order of where they are hung.

Same thing is happening in my Walmarts in Puerto Rico, and the sheets say that the last it was updated was in Dec. 31, 2012. Haven't even got Hyperblades and Spark FX are almost gone, plus they bumped up the price from 8.42$ to almost 12$.
At my local Toys R Us I found a Firefuse Darkhelm and Spark FX Fang Leone. I'm really sad that I didn't bring any money though. I really wanted to get Fusion Hades (Firefuse Darkhelm) for the Hades CW.
After a month in Mexico City, I have been to the Super Walmart a few times and all they have is:

Thermal Lacerta
Cyclone Herculeo
Grand Cetus
Flame Byxis

They have dozens of these that the shelves are full of them. I have been pretty much twice a week for the last three weeks, but no additions.

Also, I checked in a mall called Forum Buenavista. This place had a Sears which I believe had only 3 Beyblades total as well as a few of some kind of stadium set. There was also a toy store called Juguetibici that had about 8 beyblades total, the most useful out of them was a Gravity Destroyer and a Bakushin Susanow, so nothing to spectacular. The section they were in was very small as well Unhappy

Then I checked a store called Soriana, which is similiar to a Walmart but smaller, and they had dozens of the Solid Iron Showdown, Aqua Sword Strike, and the Lightning Sword Showdown two packs, as well as a few un interesting single packs.

I hope to check out one of the biggest malls in Mexico City, I am hoping they will at the very least have some of the more useful Metal Masters such as Hades Kerbecs, Twisted Tempo, or Evil Beafall.
So far i've orded 2 beyblades from amazon both tt but i hear people are using ebay and I wanted to know witch place is best to buy them from

not sure if this belongs in ask a question get an answer 2 or not
It definitely doesnt belong here...

Amazon, always has money-back gurantee but its prices are higher for specific items.
Ebay has a lot of fakes, but genrally have the cheaper prices.
Five below now carries metal fury (at least in md), not great wheels but a cheap way to stock up on r2f and a few other useful parts

Oddly enough a lot of sparkfx ones with a focus on ldrago guardian
Is this thread needed anymore considering we can put stores and the stocks on the beymap now, haha?
(Jul. 17, 2013  12:47 AM)Time Wrote: Five below now carries metal fury (at least in md), not great wheels but a cheap way to stock up on r2f and a few other useful parts

It wa oddl enough a lot of sparkfx ones with a focus on ldrago guardian

Really? That is awesome! Which ones have them?

They are $5 right?
I went to target and I saw two shogun steel two packs. One was samurai ifrit and ninja salamander. The other one I saw had Pirate Orochi and Guardian Levithaian.
Guys, make sure to add all this information about stock on the Stores layer of the BeyMap too!
I have done that.
(Jul. 17, 2013  1:19 AM)*Ginga* Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2013  12:47 AM)Time Wrote: Five below now carries metal fury (at least in md), not great wheels but a cheap way to stock up on r2f and a few other useful parts

It wa oddl enough a lot of sparkfx ones with a focus on ldrago guardian

Really? That is awesome! Which ones have them?

They are $5 right?
I know the one on Rockville pike does, and I would guess the one in aspen hill would as well. Yes