Stores with Beyblades in stock

(Jan. 24, 2009  10:59 AM)Yoshi Wrote: Synesthesia, could you please update your post because some of the places on the list no longer sell beyblades or are out of stock. This will be most helpful to users on the WBO

Fixed
(Jan. 24, 2009  11:10 AM)Giga Wrote:
(Jan. 24, 2009  10:59 AM)Yoshi Wrote: Synesthesia, could you please update your post because some of the places on the list no longer sell beyblades or are out of stock. This will be most helpful to users on the WBO

Fixed

What do you mean fixed? That cartoon passion website is still up and they have no beyblades what so ever. I even tried searching "beyblade" on thier site and i got nothing or is it just me and I'm not doing something right?
No it says wbo not beywiki
(Jan. 25, 2009  3:55 PM)Giga Wrote: No it says wbo not beywiki

please clarify because i dont know what you mean...
(Jan. 25, 2009  9:54 PM)Dranzer Wrote:

you said beywiki, which is incorrect, so he replaced it with WBO and declared it fixed

Chief 2002 - Idea!
(Jan. 25, 2009  9:55 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Jan. 25, 2009  9:54 PM)Dranzer Wrote:

you said beywiki, which is incorrect, so he replaced it with WBO and declared it fixed

Chief 2002 - Idea!

oh okay....i get it but i still have my unanswered question where on cartoon passion are they selling beyblades because i sure dont see them
It's possible they don't anymore.
ideal has a sale on most mfb boosters if anyone is interested.
Thread Udated

Feel free to post any other stores you find and I'll add them to the list Smile
(Feb. 16, 2009  3:34 AM)Pinoy Blader Wrote: ideal has a sale on most mfb boosters if anyone is interested.

Ideal still hasn't sent me my libra or stocked up on any of the new products.
(Feb. 17, 2009  2:53 AM)Jehuis Rad Wrote:
(Feb. 16, 2009  3:34 AM)Pinoy Blader Wrote: ideal has a sale on most mfb boosters if anyone is interested.

Ideal still hasn't sent me my libra or stocked up on any of the new products.

You should ask for your money back
are you sure http://www.nu-timesmedia.com/beyblades/ is not active cause I have been on there quite a few times and at one point it had a dragoon for sale then a couple days later it was sold out
I haven't tried ordering anything from them, but I have tried emailing them, and got no response.
Ideal used to be so good, how sad Unhappy
thanks i was just wondering i might just try ordering one 16 dollars isn't to much money
(Feb. 17, 2009  3:16 AM)tbourne21 Wrote: thanks i was just wondering i might just try ordering one 16 dollars isn't to much money

if you're willing to pay $16 for one of those, you should take to me instead with a list of Beys that you want Cool
it seems to be broken when ever you click on something it says Oops! This link appears broken
...i live like really relatively close to that toywiz... thats where im gonna get some of the MFB blades... when i get a chance XD
How can you live near toywiz? It's an online shop Confused
(Feb. 20, 2009  12:26 PM)Giga Wrote: How can you live near toywiz? It's an online shop Confused

http://www.toywiz.com/retstordiran.html

Good job!
(Feb. 20, 2009  12:26 PM)Giga Wrote: How can you live near toywiz? It's an online shop Confused

From now on try and put atleast 15 minutes of thought into a post before you make it.

This is a request.
Okay don't jump down my throat, I don't live in America, have never used Toywiz and see no reason why I should no that fact, plus people keep saying you can only buy blades online now
(Feb. 20, 2009  1:22 PM)Giga Wrote: Okay don't jump down my throat, I don't live in America, have never used Toywiz and see no reason why I should no that fact, plus people keep saying you can only buy blades online now

I don't live in America and I've never used Toywiz. Wink