Stores with Beyblades in stock

(Apr. 08, 2009  7:06 PM)ZenX Wrote: L Drago 90RF Wink

Besides not even Storm Pegasis 105RF can beat Libra 100D(through a test of 30 battles) whereas Libra DF145BS is a piece of cake for L Drago 105F
Any decent attacker can beat Libra uncustomized.
(Apr. 08, 2009  7:27 PM)Giga Wrote: Any decent attacker can beat Libra uncustomized.

However, it does not change the fact that L Drago 105F is a worth buying purchase and for that case even though I don't like them, toywiz has something useful in their Beyblade stock...
It does really, no-one uses Libra uncustomized. :\
Drago105f is better than libra? hmmm..where have I been?
(Apr. 08, 2009  10:20 PM)Nick Wrote: Drago105f is better than libra? hmmm..where have I been?

Well it depends on which parts your using with Libra.

Libra is the the best MFB wheel so far.
Its libra's wheel thats so great? I've thought that because I was thinking about getting its track and bottom and using my pegasus wheel.
(Apr. 08, 2009  11:00 PM)Nick Wrote: Its libra's wheel thats so great? I've thought that because I was thinking about getting its track and bottom and using my pegasus wheel.

Libra's Wheel is currently one of the best in the game because of its round shape and heavy weight.
Yeah its like 41 or 42 grams..thats sick..

You also said pegasus' was good for stamina and defense, which leads me to believe its wheel would be alright on a libra track and bottom.
(Apr. 08, 2009  11:03 PM)Nick Wrote: Yeah its like 41 or 42 grams..thats sick..

You also said pegasus' was good for stamina and defense, which leads me to believe its wheel would be alright on a libra track and bottom.

I said its better for Defense and Stamina than it is for Attack. That doesn't necessarily mean it's good for those things relative to other Wheels (it isn't). You can completely skip Pegasis.
Nick: The alternatives to using a Pegasis wheels which are better than it are:
Virgo
Aquarrio
Pisces
these are the wheels that have higher attributes(In all of its stats) than Pegasis according to the results of several tests wheras the wheels like Libra are better in a specific attribute such as defense though its attack attributes are less and incomparable with it which does not indicate that Libra has less use than Pegasis, rather it implies that Pegasis has become obsolete with the release of Virgo, Aquarrio and Pisces

To clarify, its almost useless to buy a Pegasis 105F if you are not in need of a right launcher, a BeyPointer and a 105 track altogether (The best price actually) whereas in the case of owning the first two it is better on to focus on buying a Defense & Stamina Re-shuffle along with Random Booster Version 2s as they contain the most useful parts you will need with the exception of Bull wheel...
So what parts are used to go with a strong customized libra?
edit: sorry this was the wrong place to ask. I can ask somehwere else.
(Apr. 09, 2009  7:40 AM)josh-jf Wrote: So what parts are used to go with a strong customized libra?
edit: sorry this was the wrong place to ask. I cana sk somehwere else.

Libra 100D and Libra D125D are quite common. I want to try Libra CH120D.
(Apr. 09, 2009  7:45 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Libra 100D and Libra D125D are quite common. I want to try Libra CH120D.

oh ok gosh i thought it was the best uncustomized i need to make sure i get the other parts now Confused
(Apr. 09, 2009  2:59 AM)ZenX Wrote: Nick: The alternatives to using a Pegasis wheels which are better than it are:
Virgo
Aquarrio
Pisces
these are the wheels that have higher attributes(In all of its stats) than Pegasis according to the results of several tests wheras the wheels like Libra are better in a specific attribute such as defense though its attack attributes are less and incomparable with it which does not indicate that Libra has less use than Pegasis, rather it implies that Pegasis has become obsolete with the release of Virgo, Aquarrio and Pisces

To clarify, its almost useless to buy a Pegasis 105F if you are not in need of a right launcher, a BeyPointer and a 105 track altogether (The best price actually) whereas in the case of owning the first two it is better on to focus on buying a Defense & Stamina Re-shuffle along with Random Booster Version 2s as they contain the most useful parts you will need with the exception of Bull wheel...

I didn't buy the 105F. I bought the booster that came with the 145D. I wanted its track and bottom. I also have a libra.
(Apr. 09, 2009  12:03 PM)Nick Wrote: I didn't buy the 105F. I bought the booster that came with the 145D. I wanted its track and bottom. I also have a libra.

Well a Pegasis 145D is not a worthy purchase, it would have been better for you to buy a Leone 145D as you would also get a spare right launcher as only the worth buying part of the Pegasis 105F is the launcer, beypointer and the track as I have stated in my previous post.

The purchase consultation thread is not being open for decorative purposes...
I think you mean Bottom, not Track.
EDIT: Ignore, I thought you were talking about Pegasis145D
BB-28 - BB-34 are now available at theintoy.
anyone know where i can get dragoon MF online
(Apr. 16, 2009  3:21 AM)vithiyashar Wrote: anyone know where i can get dragoon MF online

Yahoo Japan Auctions (using Mail Order Japan) or maybe from a member (if you are really lucky). That blade is not very easy to find.
I saw a complete white Dragoon MF on YJA a little while ago.
I don't remember the price though.
(Apr. 16, 2009  3:32 AM)Crimson Wrote: I saw a complete white Dragoon MF on YJA a little while ago.
I don't remember the price though.

I remember it was 1800 yen when it ended.
any one know where i can buy beyblade dragoon MF please tell me or give me the site thank you
(Apr. 16, 2009  4:49 AM)vithiyashar Wrote: any one know where i can buy beyblade dragoon MF please tell me or give me the site thank you

Read the replies posted above :\
i missed those sites they dont have it any more
any one know where i can buy beyblade dragoon MF please tell me or give me the site thank you