Stores with Beyblades in stock

(Apr. 16, 2009  5:06 AM)vithiyashar Wrote: i missed those sites they dont have it any more
any one know where i can buy beyblade dragoon MF please tell me or give me the site thank you

You have to wait until another Dragoon MF comes on YJA. Just because you missed the last auction and no one is selling one right now, doesn't mean that there won't be more being sold in the future. You have to be patient.
there hasnt been one any where i searched
Like I said before, it is a hard beyblade to find. You will need to just wait until one pops up.
have any ideas where i should search for dragoon MF?

how can i search for dragoon mf in japanese? i dont know japanese....

[warn]
(Apr. 16, 2009  5:20 AM)vithiyashar Wrote: how can i search for dragoon mf in japanese? i dont know japanese....

ベイブレード ドラグーンMF
edit: There's the Dragoon MF that was on YJA, ended a week ago
Does any one know where launchers and ripcords can be bought?
You posted this in two threads? D:
uhmm, can i ask if InToy UK has shipping fee? cause i can't find it in their site...
Yeah it has a shipping fee, I don't think it's too much though. If you add the product to your basket and go through the check out procedure without actually buying the item, it should tell you I think.
(Apr. 23, 2009  7:22 PM)Rocky Wrote: Yeah it has a shipping fee, I don't think it's too much though. If you add the product to your basket and go through the check out procedure without actually buying the item, it should tell you I think.

$25 usd for me I think thats alot.
^ For Storm Pegasis, for where she lives, it'd be $4. Tongue_out
(Apr. 16, 2009  5:44 AM)Crimson Wrote: ベイブレード ドラグーンMF
edit: There's the Dragoon MF that was on YJA, ended a week ago

Haha, I bought that.
(Apr. 24, 2009  6:21 PM)Commie Wrote: Haha, I bought that.

Nice, and you actually got it for a pretty descent price.
-In a week Im gonna order something from Japan-toys.Just to be sure,Do I need MOJ to order from there?
EDIT: nevermind >.>
(Apr. 26, 2009  2:27 AM)BladeBee Wrote: -In a week Im gonna order something from Japan-toys.Just to be sure,Do I need MOJ to order from there?

No,
You can order directly from Japan-Toys themselves.
walloffame aint got wolborg ms's only rc wolborg 4s
can you order from toys rus japan ? with out moj?
(May. 05, 2009  7:42 PM)Ginga Hagane Wrote: can you order from toys rus japan ? with out moj?

no you cannot.
Any news on any online stores stocking metal faces?
Btw, a few Hybrid Wheel blades have started surfacing on ebay http://stores.shop.ebay.co.uk/EnterHeart...m14&_pgn=3
(May. 16, 2009  11:00 PM)dieddead46 Wrote: Btw, a few Hybrid Wheel blades have started surfacing on ebay http://stores.shop.ebay.co.uk/EnterHeart...m14&_pgn=3

Yeah, it was alreday posted in the "ebay topic" thread.
(May. 16, 2009  11:00 PM)dieddead46 Wrote: Any news on any online stores stocking metal faces?
Btw, a few Hybrid Wheel blades have started surfacing on ebay http://stores.shop.ebay.co.uk/EnterHeart...m14&_pgn=3

Yeah, it was posted this morning.

I already bought one XD