Stongest blader in history of beyblading

Who is the strongest blader in all the series of beyblade taken together ? Who will win if they all battle with same system blades ( for example burst ) ?
In hasbro burst it is Balanced defender who i really wanna battle
(Mar. 16, 2019  5:24 PM)lilphilyb Wrote: In hasbro burst it is Balanced defender who i really wanna battle

He’s talking about the Anime. Also Balanced Defender isn’t the best in Hasbro
(Mar. 16, 2019  7:01 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 16, 2019  5:24 PM)lilphilyb Wrote: In hasbro burst it is Balanced defender who i really wanna battle

He’s talking about the Anime. Also Balanced Defender isn’t the best in Hasbro

BD is Hasbro World Champion.

Lui wins all him matches in Burst ( Season 1).
(Mar. 16, 2019  7:17 PM)ks123 Wrote:
(Mar. 16, 2019  7:01 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: He’s talking about the Anime. Also Balanced Defender isn’t the best in Hasbro

Yeah but there is a 75% chance that someone else is a better Hasbro Blader (Me)
(Mar. 16, 2019  7:17 PM)ks123 Wrote:
(Mar. 16, 2019  7:01 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: He’s talking about the Anime. Also Balanced Defender isn’t the best in Hasbro

He isn't KJ, Haha.
Rago god stomps the entire Burst universe because of his worldly supernatural powers, even Phi, Free, Shu, Lui, Valt and Aiga, but you can't really compare the two universes as Burst is more realistic and tones down in it's supernatural powers compared to MFB and OG series. The second best is honestly a tie between Ryuga, Ginga, Takao and Kai.
(Mar. 17, 2019  2:39 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: He isn't KJ, Haha.
I don't know about that one chief lol.
me duh why does this thread even exist

Just kidding lol. I could take BD in a fight though. Plus, I feel like the World championships din't really prove much.
(Mar. 17, 2019  4:09 AM)BEYBLADE BEN Wrote: me duh why does this thread even exist

Just kidding lol. I could take BD in a fight though. Plus, I feel like the World championships din't really prove much.

Yeah because the ages were 8-13 and the Nationals and Regionals were too far from a lot of people (Minnesota! 17 hours away!)
Yeah, I could probably beat BD
phi is the best
(Mar. 17, 2019  4:12 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2019  4:09 AM)BEYBLADE BEN Wrote: me duh why does this thread even exist

Yeah because the ages were 8-13 and the Nationals and Regionals were too far from a lot of people (Minnesota! 17 hours away!)

IKR! I was only 4 hours away (Iowa) but I was at camp that day so I couldn't go. What about people in Florida or California? It's not like they told everybody, "We're only doing one tournament in the USA, come to this one or you're out of luck." NOPE, just leave us guessing.....
(Mar. 18, 2019  2:44 AM)BEYBLADE BEN Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2019  4:12 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Yeah because the ages were 8-13 and the Nationals and Regionals were too far from a lot of people (Minnesota! 17 hours away!)

IKR! I was only 4 hours away (Iowa) but I was at camp that day so I couldn't go. What about people in Florida or California? It's not like they told everybody, "We're only doing one tournament in the USA, come to this one or you're out of luck." NOPE, just leave us guessing.....

Yeah I saw that and I was like this: What!? 17 hours away!?