"Steady Ram" Flame Aries ED145S

A stamina type like Flame Aries ED145S is good because of the defense. Also. it is a good height for a stamina type and can stay in for long periods of time.
(Oct. 28, 2010  2:07 AM)xStorm Bladerx Wrote: A stamina type like Flame Aries ED145S is good because of the defense. Also. it is a good height for a stamina type and can stay in for long periods of time.
Unless you have proper test results to show you should not create topics in the Beyblade Customizations forum. Also, S is very bad for mostly anything, notably Defense ...
I tested it against my attack type MF Storm Aquario 105HF/S and it won...
so it is good, and the performance tip S is good for stamina, I never said anythng about it being a defensive bey. That is what the ED145 spin track is for
You can say that ED145 gives it some Defense, but S takes away some or most of it ... And you wrote that the Beyblade in general had good Defense.

Also, MF Storm Aquario 105HF/S is also bad ... What Beystadium are you using anyway ?
And the S proformance tip is bad to use for any bey in my opinion because if you even have a breeze in the room the bey begins to lose balance
What? The blade will lose balance inevitably due to the loss of spin power. But S does have bad balance. Wait. No results? Claiming it's good? It's not closed?
MF Lightning L Drago CH120RF Against this my tests are done in Lightning Force.

7-3 in favour of Lightning L Drago. Flame Aries looks cool while spinning, but if lightning L Drago had more stamina this would have been a totally one sided battle. ED scrapes WAY too easily. I'd hazard a guess that Kei's MF L Drago 100WF would murder it given that it has more stamina than the RF variant attackers. Also seems really light didn't take much for it to get pocketed.