Star Wars Gaming Discussion

Poll: Do you think DICE should keep supporting the game?

Yes
86.67%
No
13.33%
Total: 100% 15 vote(s)
(Jul. 21, 2020  6:43 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Jul. 21, 2020  5:43 PM)Aadi Lui Wrote: I'm a complete newbie, my game arrives on Thursday. So since u are a veteran, I'd like your opinions on some questions?
1) I have no idea of the controls, so what should I play first, campaign, multiplayer or arcade?
2) Which multiplayer mode is the best?
Thank you DeltaZakuro, for helping me out.

Yessir!

Id try Arcade first to get used to the controls, Campaign is actually pretty good imo.

Galactic Assault, Heroes Vs Villains and Capital Supremacy are mainly the popular ones

Do you think lightsaber duels are a bit awkward in Battlefront 2?

I mean half of the time, you dont even make contact

And the graphics are a tad bit awkward

Not the graphics but the movements of all characters.
(Jul. 22, 2020  1:29 PM)Aadi Lui Wrote:
(Jul. 21, 2020  6:43 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Id try Arcade first to get used to the controls, Campaign is actually pretty good imo.

Galactic Assault, Heroes Vs Villains and Capital Supremacy are mainly the popular ones

Do you think lightsaber duels are a bit awkward in Battlefront 2?

At first yes, but ive gotten used to it
(Jul. 22, 2020  2:40 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2020  1:29 PM)Aadi Lui Wrote: Do you think lightsaber duels are a bit awkward in Battlefront 2?

At first yes, but ive gotten used to it

Hey, now I have started the game but whenever I open the multiplayer modes, it redirects me to the PS+ page. Does this mean I have to buy PS+ to play multiplayer?

Is there no other way?
(Jul. 25, 2020  8:58 AM)Aadi Lui Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2020  2:40 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: At first yes, but ive gotten used to it

Hey, now I have started the game but whenever I open the multiplayer modes, it redirects me to the PS+ page. Does this mean I have to buy PS+ to play multiplayer?

Is there no other way?
I don't know, i dont play Multiplayer often
(Jul. 25, 2020  8:58 AM)Aadi Lui Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2020  2:40 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: At first yes, but ive gotten used to it

Is there no other way?

Did you already buy ps+
(Jul. 25, 2020  3:32 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2020  8:58 AM)Aadi Lui Wrote: Hey, now I have started the game but whenever I open the multiplayer modes, it redirects me to the PS+ page. Does this mean I have to buy PS+ to play multiplayer?

Is there no other way?

Did you already buy ps+

Unfortunately yes. I bought it today. And I must say I am happy. So were u trying to gimme a suggestion or something?
(Jul. 25, 2020  6:38 PM)Aadi Lui Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2020  3:32 PM)kai edits Wrote: Did you already buy ps+

Unfortunately yes. I bought it today. And I must say I am happy. So were u trying to gimme a suggestion or something?
One time PlayStation said but ps+ when I have already it's probably a glitch
I changed this to Star Wars Gaming discussion since Battlefront 2 is just kinda dead.

Anyways has anyone seen the new trailer for LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga?
(Sep. 04, 2020  9:22 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: I changed this to Star Wars Gaming discussion since Battlefront 2 is just kinda dead.

The Skywalker saga is the bad trilogy right? (7-9)
(Sep. 04, 2020  9:38 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2020  9:22 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: I changed this to Star Wars Gaming discussion since Battlefront 2 is just kinda dead.

The Skywalker saga is the bad trilogy right? (7-9)
No. With the addition of 7-9, its considered the skywalker saga

This new LEGO game has all 9 films inside it.
(Sep. 04, 2020  10:13 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2020  9:38 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: The Skywalker saga is the bad trilogy right? (7-9)
No. With the addition of 7-9, its considered the skywalker saga

Ok. (Would you consider making this a star wars mega thread because I have only played a little bit of LEGO Star Wars and Battlefront, but I have watched all of the films and quite a bit of Star Wars theory)
(Sep. 04, 2020  10:22 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2020  10:13 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: No. With the addition of 7-9, its considered the skywalker saga

Ok. (Would you consider making this a star wars mega thread because I have only played a little bit of LEGO Star Wars and Battlefront, but I have watched all of the films and quite a bit of Star Wars theory)
Sure that's kinda why I just changed it to "Star Wars Gaming Discussion"

(another fan of Star Wars Theory i see)
(Sep. 05, 2020  4:01 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2020  10:22 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Ok. (Would you consider making this a star wars mega thread because I have only played a little bit of LEGO Star Wars and Battlefront, but I have watched all of the films and quite a bit of Star Wars theory)
Sure that's kinda why I just changed it to "Star Wars Gaming Discussion"

(another fan of Star Wars Theory i see)

Just came back from watching Star Wars theory (it’s 1:05 in my time) and I finally understand why Anakin’s eyes don’t turn yellow in revenge of the Sith.
Did you know that Jar Jar Binks is the strongest Sith Lord?
(Sep. 06, 2020  7:23 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Did you know that Jar Jar Binks is the strongest Sith Lord?
yes Jar Jar is stronker than Palpatine.

(btw this is about Star Wars games, not a SW general discussion somebody can thread for that if there isn't one already)
been out for a few weeks but here is the official trailer for Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga

Will definitely be picking this up when it comes out.
(Sep. 19, 2020  8:22 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: been out for a few weeks but here is the official trailer for Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga

Wonder if they’re going to do that weird scene with Luke and Leia if you know what I mean.
(Sep. 19, 2020  9:06 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 19, 2020  8:22 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: been out for a few weeks but here is the official trailer for Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga

Wonder if they’re going to do that weird scene with Luke and Leia if you know what I mean.
Wouldn't be surprised if they didn't.
pretty much some key things about the coming lego game

- Combat is more complex, with light, heavy, and force attacks allowing for combos and other more interesting types of fighting.

- it is completely open world

- you will be able choose from hundreds of characters to play as. (like Rey, Luke Skywalker, Kylo Ren and more.)

- unlike the Complete Saga (also made by TT Games) this game includes the Sequel Trilogy (Episodes 7-9)

the game is expected to release Spring 2021 according to the Gameplay Trailer (my guess would be Mid-March to Early-April)
as an update, Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga will have 800 Characters (leaks say 300 Playables and 500 NPC's)
(Jan. 25, 2021  7:30 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: as an update, Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga will have 800 Characters (leaks say 300 Playables and 500 NPC's)

What consoles/systems will this be on anyways?
(Jan. 28, 2021  2:33 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jan. 25, 2021  7:30 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: as an update, Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga will have 800 Characters (leaks say 300 Playables and 500 NPC's)

What consoles/systems will this be on anyways?

Xbox One, Xbox Series X, PS4, PS5 and Nintendo Switch
I have my battlefront 2 but haven’t played in a while. I guess I just wanted to reignite this discussion but has anyone every played the online heroes vs villains mode? It’s straight up fire from what I remember.
(Feb. 06, 2021  6:12 PM)Zeutron Wrote: I have my battlefront 2 but haven’t played in a while. I guess I just wanted to reignite this discussion but has anyone every played the online heroes vs villains mode? It’s straight up fire from what I remember.

I used to play it, im honestly more of a Galactic Assault person
(Feb. 06, 2021  6:56 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Feb. 06, 2021  6:12 PM)Zeutron Wrote: I have my battlefront 2 but haven’t played in a while. I guess I just wanted to reignite this discussion but has anyone every played the online heroes vs villains mode? It’s straight up fire from what I remember.

I used to play it, im honestly more of a Galactic Assault person

Ahh yeah that was pretty fun. Who do you think the best character in the game is?