Standard Burst Ban List ?

so is there any restricted burst beys or not because there are to many specifications ? im new to burst and very confused. help please.
(Jan. 10, 2020  2:47 AM)Edallurs2.0 Wrote: so is there any restricted burst beys or not because there are to many specifications ? im new to burst and very confused. help please.

Not many. Ripfire and RC Hasbro beyblades are not allowed, the 12 disc has to be used with a frame, and that’s about it, other than no other generations of beyblades aloud.
(Jan. 10, 2020  2:50 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2020  2:47 AM)Edallurs2.0 Wrote: so is there any restricted burst beys or not because there are to many specifications ? im new to burst and very confused. help please.

Not many. Ripfire and RC Hasbro beyblades are not allowed, the 12 disc has to be used with a frame, and that’s about it, other than no other generations of beyblades aloud.

oooh ok thanks
Also correct me if I’m wrong but no mixing TT drivers/ tip with Hasbro energy layers and vice versa.
It should be in the rulebook, but it depends on the system/format. For example, in Burst, the banned parts are Hasbro rip fire, and the 12 disk without a frame.
(Feb. 13, 2020  2:34 AM)boogerman24 Wrote: So no specific parts are banned?

No Takara Tomy parts as of right now, but Hasbro's RipFire and RC Disks and Drivers are the only things that are completely banned.
What happened to the TT parts to make them banned? Also thanks, I'm prepping for a Standard Tournament.
(Feb. 13, 2020  2:41 AM)boogerman24 Wrote: What happened to the TT parts to make them banned? Also thanks, I'm prepping for a Standard Tournament.

To what TT parts? What TT parts are banned? None that I'm aware of! Are you sure you read the rules correctly? I'm going to guess not.
(Feb. 13, 2020  3:50 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2020  2:41 AM)boogerman24 Wrote: What happened to the TT parts to make them banned? Also thanks, I'm prepping for a Standard Tournament.

To what TT parts? What TT parts are banned? None that I'm aware of! Are you sure you read the rules correctly? I'm going to guess not.

I read his message wrong. By “No TT parts as of right now.” I thought he meant they weren’t tournament legal. Idk why I thought that. And yes I read the rules after posting that message to check.
sounds good, Bloody Longinus, and Drain Fafnir it is
Still think requiem would be too tier, I need a buster Xcalius.
Usually the banana bey (forgot it’s actual name) is banned bcs it breaks easily I’m pretty sure
(Feb. 21, 2020  3:12 PM)James Games Wrote:
Usually the banana bey (forgot it’s actual name) is banned bcs it breaks easily I’m pretty sure

Don’t listen to this guy. He hasn’t read the rules of what’s banned and what’s not. I’m talking about you by the way.
(Feb. 21, 2020  3:35 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Feb. 21, 2020  3:12 PM)James Games Wrote: Usually the banana bey (forgot it’s actual name) is banned bcs it breaks easily I’m pretty sure

Don’t listen to this guy. He hasn’t read the rules of what’s banned and what’s not. I’m talking about you by the way.

Yeah, Garuda isn't banned anymore... It's been like that for a while.
(Jun. 26, 2020  1:52 AM)boogerman24 Wrote:
(Feb. 21, 2020  3:35 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Don’t listen to this guy. He hasn’t read the rules of what’s banned and what’s not. I’m talking about you by the way.

Yeah, Garuda isn't banned anymore... It's been like that for a while.

Why are you responding to a dormant conversation from 4 months ago? That's necroposting. Don't do that again.