Stadiums

I have a team and everyday we battle and two people go at a time. What stadium should I get? I need a recommendation by the end of the day

PS it needs to be pretty durable

PPS it needs to be able to fit in a locker/cubby
(Aug. 31, 2019  7:08 PM)Rust lord Wrote: I have a team and everyday we battle and two people go at a time. What stadium should I get? I need a recommendation by the end of the day

I thought that BNB was your team?
(Aug. 31, 2019  7:08 PM)Rust lord Wrote: I have a team and everyday we battle and two people go at a time. What stadium should I get? I need a recommendation by the end of the day

B-09/B-33.
(Aug. 31, 2019  7:00 PM)DreadAqua Wrote: I am new to Beyblade and I would like to know a few strong combos. I like to use Cho-Z Valkrie’s attack combo.

(Aug. 31, 2019  7:08 PM)Rust lord Wrote: I have a team and everyday we battle and two people go at a time. What stadium should I get? I need a recommendation by the end of the day

(Aug. 31, 2019  7:36 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:

B-09/B-33.

Tbh, The Epic Rivals Stadium Is Good Too
(Aug. 31, 2019  7:36 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:

B-09/B-33.

Yes but at my school I have a mini little team

(Aug. 31, 2019  7:40 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2019  7:00 PM)DreadAqua Wrote: I am new to Beyblade and I would like to know a few strong combos. I like to use Cho-Z Valkrie’s attack combo.

(Aug. 31, 2019  7:36 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: I thought that BNB was your team?

B-09/B-33.

Tbh, The Epic Rivals Stadium Is Good Too
Thanks but I asked a friend and I am getting the blue slingshock stadium
Please use the Purchase Consultation topic in the Bey Marketplace forum for questions of this nature instead of creating a new topic.