Stadium Compatibility

This is just a question of mine, but if you want to ask any others having to do with this, go ahead.

Hey guys, so recently (since I just finished watching Beyblade Burst) I obtained a Kaiser Kerbeus LP to succeed my Kerbeus Central Defense. The Kaiser Kerbeus is TAKARA TOMY, and I have a Chaos Core HASBRO Stadium,

https://www.hasbro.com/en-gb/product/bey...0147F9CC6A

and the stadium has a sort of lump in the center, preventing Beys to go directly towards the center. Will the lump wear out the Press Driver tip? Or does it impact the performance at all? Should I get a basic stadium from TAKARA TOMY? It's very brand new, and I learned the hard way what happens when you launch Beys on concrete, tables and floors. My old tip wore out in basically a month. Just askin.

Thanks,
SomeAsianBlader
I don't think it does, but I might be wrong
It shouldn't affected you but if your trying to practice for tourneys get a official stadium used in tournaments
(Oct. 25, 2017  10:40 PM)KnightinGale Wrote: It shouldn't affected you but if your trying to practice for tourneys get a official stadium used in tournaments
They are so expensive, do you know where to get a cheap BB-10/STANDART TYPE stadium?
I think that would affect battles. I recommend you get a stadium with a smooth, regular dish. Even if its Hasbro, as long as it has a smooth dish.
Alright, thanks everyone!