Sprite Battle, TFW VS Rowdog! READ THE LAST POST.

Poll: Vote NOW!

ENTRY 1
30.00%
ENTRY 2
70.00%
Total: 100% 10 vote(s)
This is gonna be epic. Good luck to both combatatants!
[This post has been removed by the author to avoid the owner of each entries identity from being revealed]
#2 FTW.

What CRU said VVV
I vote entry two, I believe it is more AWESOME than entry 1. I know Sprites from scratch require A LOT of effort, but it looks like entry 1 didn't put enough Effort? into it.
My vote goes to entry 2, entry one looks too simple and not enough effort has been put into it. This battle is pretty much the battle to find out who the best spriter is on this site, and whoever made entry 1 just hasn't put in the necessary effort to win. Entry 2 puts it to shame Unhappy Entry 2 has great detail, up to where the hand grips the scythe and where the scythe breaks down to the intricate cracks on the face of the sprite. Myself, being a retired spriter, knows how long it must have taken to make entry 2 and I respect the person who made it for all the effort. Entry 2 looks like an alternative Scythe Kronos bit-beast, and that just makes me love it more (Scythe Kronos is my favorite bey)
Wow. I "love" the amount of effort and detail thats gone into entry one's arms [/sarcasm]. I vote entry 2.
Way to be mean, people. (*cough*SpiffyStu*cough*) I vote entry 2, but still. This isn't really fair. I do like Entry one for the nice reptile-like heads, and they remind me of Deoxys.
Yeah guys, you might hurt the creator of entry one's feelingsUnhappy. How long will this poll go for TFW.
Honestly both have a lot of effort that go into them. Simply put, the second one is done better. Making custom sprites is hard, and for both of these entries they're damn good.
Because that post was SO relevant to the thread. Kudos, you made a totally needless post. Anyways, I agree with Raigeko. As usual.
Well I guess I shall post the results.

Rowdog was Entry Two

Entry 1 was horrid because the title was unfair to Rowdog at the start so I did not bother to color it.
The completed version was lost when my laptop broke.
(Lack of color and shading but it still looked pretty awesome but I actually liked Rowdogs better)
I also underestimated his skill.

So I will keep my promise and make Rowdog an admin.
But ANYONE CAN CHALLENGE ME TO A MATCH IF THEY WANT TO SE WHAT I CAN REALLY DO.

Good job Rowdog. you deserved the win.
(Jul. 23, 2011  3:33 PM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote: Well I guess I shall post the results.

Rowdog was Entry Two

Entry 1 was horrid because the title was unfair to Rowdog at the start so I did not bother to color it.
The completed version was lost when my laptop broke.
(Lack of color and shading but it still looked pretty awesome but I actually liked Rowdogs better)
I also underestimated his skill.

So I will keep my promise and make Rowdog an admin.
But ANYONE CAN CHALLENGE ME TO A MATCH IF THEY WANT TO SE WHAT I CAN REALLY DO.

Good job Rowdog. you deserved the win.
Thanks. When I thought of it in the end though yours almost seemed more like a pokemon though. I kept on freaking out before hand because I had no idea what your sprite was gonna be and the fact that you chose the challenge I thought it would have meant you had something big in store for this. Maybe we will verse again sometime.