Spriggan Requiem’s God Chip!!

So is there anyway of preventing damage to the SR’s god chip without using any stickers on it and also in such a way that it could be used in tournament because I will be purchasing it and I don’t want to mess up its look. So any suggesttions??
Why would the Sr god chip get damaged? Very, very unlikely unless you deliberately tried to do so.
(May. 16, 2019  4:51 AM)OldSchool™ Wrote: Why would the Sr god chip get damaged? Very, very unlikely unless you deliberately tried to do so.

I ment blue paint damage of the God chip which happens due to the launcher
(May. 16, 2019  4:55 AM)dranzer blader Wrote:
(May. 16, 2019  4:51 AM)OldSchool™ Wrote: Why would the Sr god chip get damaged? Very, very unlikely unless you deliberately tried to do so.

I ment blue paint damage of the God chip which happens due to the launcher

Be gentler while switching modes. Other than that, anything you do would make it illegal for tournament use I'm sure.
(May. 16, 2019  5:17 AM)OldSchool™ Wrote:
(May. 16, 2019  4:55 AM)dranzer blader Wrote: I ment blue paint damage of the God chip which happens due to the launcher

Be gentler while switching modes. Other than that, anything you do would make it illegal for tournament use I'm sure.

I'm wondering if he meant damage with TT launchers when launching due to that little gear thing that's compatible with the Beylogger and Beylogger+
(May. 20, 2019  4:00 PM)MagixG Wrote:
(May. 16, 2019  5:17 AM)OldSchool™ Wrote: Be gentler while switching modes. Other than that, anything you do would make it illegal for tournament use I'm sure.

I'm wondering if he meant damage with TT launchers when launching due to that little gear thing that's compatible with the Beylogger and Beylogger+
Yup i meant what u are saying