Spore

This one's taking quite some time to show its face, but everyone has been wowed so far by what has already been showcased. However, will it be successful commercially?

Discuss.
Honestly I couldn't give two carp less about this game.

I'm so sick of hearing about it year after year and then never actually seeing it playable or even hearing rumors of a release date.

As far as I'm concerned, this is vaporware.
Considering the ambitions had for what is in the game, one can see how this would take time to finalize, but I agree that it has been a really drawn out process so far. I'm sure we all think it's been way too long.

However, Roan, your discontent stems from the feasibility of seeing it playable. At the core level, basing your opinions around the mechanics and potential game play, what are your thoughts?
Well the concept is certainly interesting, but it just doesn't appeal to me.

I was never a fan of Sims-style games and this just looks to be the next step forward for that genre.
My friends were talking about this three years ago.

Then they forgot about it.
I watched a trailer for this a long time ago and it looked interesting. Haven't really kept up with it since then.
If anyone plays this online and get other people's creatures in their world, watch out for a race of erect penii walking around on their balls.
i dont give a damn how late this game is, when it comes out, it will rock.
even though i probably won't buy it, lol.