Spin Up Guide Book

I'm aware but the pictures aren't great. And in the picture on that site Wide Defense isn't shown either but it's in there. Additionally that thread was created by a trusted member who was staff on the site (Aqua) so even if we don't have proof i'd trust it.

As for the Heavy Attack the wikia is an ongoing project. And like I said info on the early random boosters isn't really well known.
In the second image, the back of the box, there's wide defense on spin dragoon. I think those are all the WDs for that RB, but that's not the point Smile my doubts for wide defense release are cleared.
Let's keep this thread about the Spin-Up books, please Grin
Just read all the comments. Thank you Brad for the support!
Anyway: We need metal fight spin up guide book scans too, if someone own some of them post the scans here, thanks Smile
Hm, I have the one that came with Omega Dragonis, but since most pages are just collections of CoroCoro volumes, isn't it enough that we have scans for all of Metal Fight Beyblade ?
(Jan. 13, 2016  9:12 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Hm, I have the one that came with Omega Dragonis, but since most pages are just collections of CoroCoro volumes, isn't it enough that we have scans for all of Metal Fight Beyblade ?
Ah yes, I know, it is the only one spin up guide book fro metal fight that I own.
I think it could be useful anyway to scan it, at least for memories Smile
Wow, interesting material!
It is weird that this thread is only now catching the attention when it was made a year ago.
I'd never seen it until it had been bumped. Lips_sealed
Hi there, good day, C.A.O.S, This is KendoFox from the Philippines, a first-gen casual blader. I'm asking permission, if you don't mind. Can I review this magazine using our language or dialect I love all these Bakuten Shoot magazines, but it wasn't distributed in my country,  or maybe there was however I was too young to know about them back then when it came out. You are awesome for letting us know about these magazines.  Thank you soooo much greetings from Philippines😎😎🤩🤩