Spin Stealing Smash Custom: Spike Dragon

i was fooling around with my parts just now since i didnt go to school 2day and i made a pretty good smash custom..i dont have try cutter or and draciel v2 parts so those suggestions are out for now until i get them..anyway, here it is:

Name:Infinity Spike Dragon
AR: Eight Spiker
WD: 10-Wide
SG: Defense Grip Base 2 w/ Left Casings
SP: Defense Ring
BB: Customize Grip Base

Its kind of hard to control but im gettin better at it

tell me what you think!
You don't really need to control a beyblade. Apart from the launch......Uncertain
umm..yes you do..u need to have a sustained launch and a strategy before going in to battle..do u actually think its as simple as just launching the blade?
^ Maybe it's just the way I read it but when I read 'Its kind of hard to control but im gettin better at it' it sounded like you were physically trying to control the beyblade whilst it was spinning. I mean, you need to make decent combinations and choose the appropriate combination for your battle, etc. but it's not like you can actually shout 'go left' at it and it will go left. Uncertain
Unless maybe you have an RC beyblade....but no-one could ever control them anyways. XD
No, that isn't what he was talking about at all.
For example, when using a really fast combo with a grip flat tip it might be kind of hard to control, because it tends to running out of the stadium by itself. Getting better at controlling it is finding out how to make it stay in the stadium by launching it the right way.

Bluezee, I think your combo doesn't really steal spin so effectively. The smash of the AR makes that the opposing blade won't stay at your blade so long, so there isn't that much time for the opposing one to push on the spin of yours.
(Dec. 19, 2008  11:35 PM)Sasch Wrote: No, that isn't what he was talking about at all.
For example, when using a really fast combo with a grip flat tip it might be kind of hard to control, because it tends to running out of the stadium by itself. Getting better at controlling it is finding out how to make it stay in the stadium by launching it the right way.

That makes so much more sense. XD For a while there I thought he was one of those kids who believed in bit beasts, etc. XD
I see your point Sasch,,and thanks for the help
(Dec. 19, 2008  7:41 PM)Bluezee Wrote: umm..yes you do..u need to have a sustained launch and a strategy before going in to battle..do u actually think its as simple as just launching the blade?
i do i just launch and whatever happens happens ;/...
(Dec. 22, 2008  12:13 AM)taru678 Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2008  7:41 PM)Bluezee Wrote: umm..yes you do..u need to have a sustained launch and a strategy before going in to battle..do u actually think its as simple as just launching the blade?
i do i just launch and whatever happens happens ;/...

then maybe you need to read more
(Dec. 19, 2008  7:20 PM)Bluezee Wrote: Name:Infinity Spike Dragon

AR and WD are fine. Support Parts are a bit iffy.

For a Spin Gear, you're using the Grip Bearing Tip from Wolborg 2, correct?
My question: Why? You want high movement, not stamina.

EDIT: And besides that, Smash and Spin Stealing really don't mix.
To right yruahippo , anyway i just started and even i know that.
(Dec. 19, 2008  11:53 PM)yruahippo Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2008  11:35 PM)Sasch Wrote: No, that isn't what he was talking about at all.

That makes so much more sense. XD For a while there I thought he was one of those kids who believed in bit beasts, etc. XD

I remember those kids....lol Pinching_eyes_2
To Grey:..the BC2 core is flat from extensice use with a little sharpness left to make it legal so when it is launched, it goes straight into attack mode..im not trying to necessarily steal a lot of spin, its to steal just enough to replenish a bit of smash to take the opponent out
(Dec. 24, 2008  1:04 AM)Bluezee Wrote: To Grey:..the BC2 core is flat from extensice use with a little sharpness left to make it legal so when it is launched, it goes straight into attack mode..im not trying to necessarily steal a lot of spin, its to steal just enough to replenish a bit of smash to take the opponent out

OK, but it doesn't really work that way. Smash needs high movement to slam into opponents, Spin-Stealing can't really slam into opponents like Smash does.

And if the tip is that worn down, it probably is illegal, even if there's a small amount of sharpness left.
I sincerely doubt he wore it down so much it's illegal.
(Dec. 19, 2008  7:20 PM)Bluezee Wrote: i was fooling around with my parts just now since i didnt go to school 2day and i made a pretty good smash custom..i dont have try cutter or and draciel v2 parts so those suggestions are out for now until i get them..anyway, here it is:

Name:Infinity Spike Dragon

Its kind of hard to control but im gettin better at it

tell me what you think!

Dude, don't get me wrong but this combination won't serve your purpose as the base and the AR does not really match. My recommendation is to use the SG Metal Flat 2(Gaia V) w/ HMC to increase the stamina ,however, if you have Draciel V2(AR and the SPs) and Uriel 2(The BB in attack form), you'll have a really good smasher. The downside of the latter recommendation is(My experience) if you fight against a really heavy defense blade, it would probably split in half that its a real heartbreak which caused me to lose 3 strike turtles and an sg grip change in the end, however, it worths the risk Confused

Even though if you don't have access to a Uriel 2, its not hard to find a Gaia V and a Metal Driger(Takara), therefore, you should try:

AR: Eight Spiker(Dragoon G)
WD: 10-Wide(Dragoon G or Gaia Dragoon V)
SG: HMC w/ the Left Shell(Metal Driger and Dragoon V or V2)
BB: SG Metal Flat 2(Gaia Dragoon V)

this for your purpose as it fits for it as a decent customization.
(Dec. 24, 2008  9:43 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I sincerely doubt he wore it down so much it's illegal.

According to him, the tip is worn down enough to make the Beyblade move like an Attack type.

Either way, like ZenX said, the AR and Base don't match up.
(Dec. 26, 2008  4:05 PM)Grey Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2008  9:43 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I sincerely doubt he wore it down so much it's illegal.

According to him, the tip is worn down enough to make the Beyblade move like an Attack type.

do you have jiraiya
Mine does that and its barely worn. We haven't used it very much. It moves like an attack type cause the edge of the tip is flat and he's launching it on the edge of the tip.
(Dec. 26, 2008  4:27 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Dec. 26, 2008  4:05 PM)Grey Wrote:

do you have jiraiya

No. I had a complete Wolborg 2 for a while, but it mysteriously disappeared. All I know is, mine didn't move in an attack-like fashion (at least not very much).

lmao I bet mine was a defect
you probably shouldn't talk like that if you don't own it, it's not particularly difficult to get jiraiya to move like an attack type