Total: 100% 4 vote(s)
[align=center]
Phoenix Inferno Wrote: Sparkling Attacker

Type Attack
Number
System 4 Layer

Attack Ring (AR) Sparkling Attack Ring

7 grams

The first AR to feature a Sub AR in the Beyblade series. The main AR is perfectly round. The Sub AR has two protruding claws to offer some attack, but fails to offer any attack. The gimmick of the AR is when the Sub AR is hit, The sandpaper will collide the main AR's flint, and create sparks. This feature was later used on the HMS Beyblade ,Thunder Dragon. As the same with Thunder Dragon, Hasbro removed the sparking due to potential fire hazards, but the entertaining part was taken out of the AR. Since the Sub AR is free spinning, it cannot deliver a hard enough hit, nullifying any potential Smash Attack the AR ever and will have. It has no use in any competive play but, is a very entertaining part to experiment with.

Mold Variations

Hasbro released this in G Revolution. It cannot spark due to no sandpaper on the decals. They removed this feature due to a potential fire hazard. This was a safety measure for little kids that play with The Sparkling Attack Ring

Weight Disk See Wide Weight Disks

Blade Base (BB) See Flat BB

Gallery

Overall

Though entertaining and ultra rare, it has no competive use and should only be bought for collection purposes only.

Note Suggest no It short
Are They Any suggestions to the Draft I need help pleas.
Add information on the base and weight disk.
(Oct. 22, 2011  11:16 PM)JBladerMS Wrote: Add information on the base and weight disk.

Uhh I'll link it but I'll redirect the page so yeah.
Sparkling Attacker

Type Attack
Number
System 4 Layer

Attack Ring (AR) Sparkling Attack Ring

7 grams

The first AR to feature a Sub AR in the Beyblade series. The main AR is perfectly round with small pieces of flint on parts of the AR. The Sub AR has two protruding claws to offer some attack, but fails to offer any attack. Ironically, The Sub AR is not fragile, as like other sub ARs. The gimmick of the Main and Sub AR is when the Sub AR is hit, The sandpaper will collide the main AR's flint, and create bright sparks. This feature was later used on the HMS Beyblade ,Thunder Dragon. As the same with Thunder Dragon, Hasbro removed the sparking feature due to potential fire hazards, but the entertaining part was taken out of the AR. Since the Sub AR is free spinning, it cannot deliver a hard enough hit, nullifying any potential Smash Attack the AR ever and will have. It has no use in any competive play but, is a very entertaining part to experiment with.

Mold Variations

Hasbro released this in G Revolution. It cannot spark due to no sandpaper on the decals. They removed this feature due to a potential fire hazard. This was a safety measure for little kids that play with The Sparkling Attack Ring.

Weight Disk See Wide Weight Disks

Blade Base (BB) See Flat BB

Gallery

Overall

Though entertaining and ultra rare,it has no competive use and should only be bought for collection purposes only.

Note I fixed and Added some stuff

Are there any recamondations for this draft. It is okay right.
Posideon, what version do you have.
(Nov. 02, 2011  9:01 PM)Poseidon Wrote: Takara, definately.

Hmm, just post pictures of the Beyblade and I'll see.