Soul Calibur V

Sorry for bringing this thread back from the dead but I was wondering if there are people still playing Soul Calibur V? Been playing casually with Kai-V this summer and would be interested in practicing (still a beginner haha). Oh, I main Mitsurugi, but I also enjoy playing as Cervantes and Aeon.
(Aug. 07, 2014  8:24 PM)Kai-U Wrote: Sorry for bringing this thread back from the dead but I was wondering if there are people still playing Soul Calibur V? Been playing casually with Kai-V this summer and would be interested in practicing (still a beginner haha). Oh, I main Mitsurugi, but I also enjoy playing as Cervantes and Aeon.

I still play, but dude Cervantes is really broken, he is a jack of al trades and a master of all, his stance list also allows him to hit you regardless of field position. Either way you can fin me on ps3 as c4t3ar2
Ah, darn it, I play on the 360 haha. And I realize Cervantes is OP, which is why I main Mitsurugi and decided to focus my efforts on him.
Soul Caliber V has to be the lowest point in the series for me. The new characters are uninspired, and the lack of old characters is almost shameful.
And as per usual, the story, even if this was an actual genuine attempt at one, was garbage.

....I miss Talim Unhappy