Someone's cheating. How do I deal with this?

A student in my school's Beyblade Club 3D printed a bey that's a perfect circle and refuses to play against me with anything else, saying it "wouldn't be fair" because my Spriggan Requiem beats his Revive Phoenix.
How do I deal with this?
He says "even if it breaks, I can just make a new one."
I'm thinking of giving him a taste of his own medicine. Is there a 3D model for an attack type with metal contact points that could take it out?
Either something like Xcalibur or even something like Ilinnuc's bey, Nitro Proto for me to take it out with.
Thanks.
(Apr. 01, 2019  5:42 PM)FuryWingsYT Wrote: A student in my school's Beyblade Club 3D printed a bey that's a perfect circle and refuses to play against me with anything else, saying it "wouldn't be fair" because my Spriggan Requiem beats his Revive Phoenix.
How do I deal with this?
He says "even if it breaks, I can just make a new one."
I'm thinking of giving him a taste of his own medicine. Is there a 3D model for an attack type with metal contact points that could take it out?
Either something like Xcalibur or even something like Ilinnuc's bey, Nitro Proto for me to take it out with.
Thanks.
Attach some rubber points on a right spin layer and hand spin it towards left
Don't sink to his level. Refuse to play with him until he puts that custom printed bey away. Or kick him out of the club.
Just go left spin. If his perfect circle bey is winning, use something like Sr.10W.Br and beat him.
What is its combo? If the driver and/or disk are 3D Printed as well, what are they like? If you know this, there might be a chance that some of us can come up with a counter.
Don't waste time or resources indulging in his antics. If he doesn't play normal then people will stop playing with him. Less playtime for him is a win for you.
(Apr. 01, 2019  6:08 PM)bladekid Wrote: Just go left spin. If his perfect circle bey is winning, use something like Sr.10W.Br and beat him.

I've been running my left spin Sr.O.Xt+, but its perfectly circular nature allows it to guard against equalization akin to mG.
(Apr. 01, 2019  6:19 PM)FuryWingsYT Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2019  6:08 PM)bladekid Wrote: Just go left spin. If his perfect circle bey is winning, use something like Sr.10W.Br and beat him.

I've been running my left spin Sr.O.Xt+, but its perfectly circular nature allows it to guard against equalization akin to mG.

what parts is he using?
Dont play with him. If he refuses to play normally at all, whats the point? Thats on him. There are always better people to play with Smile
Check Your Creations forum. There you find some 3d printing services threads. Buy your own 3d beyblade, what break he 3d beyblade. Xcalibur with full metal sword, very heavy disk and agressive movement driverSmile
Really? Then something like hS.10W.Br or hS.0C.Xt+ should have no problems with that bey.
Try Cho Z Spriggan Zenith/00 Bearing. Launch at full power too. That’s so Spriggan can’t burst as easily and you get a lot of lad. Don do what he does or you will be as bad as him. Tell him that’s not what Beyblading is about
(Apr. 01, 2019  8:31 PM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: Try Cho Z Spriggan Zenith/00 Bearing. Launch at full power too. That’s so Spriggan can’t burst as easily and you get a lot of lad. Don do what he does or you will be as bad as him. Tell him that’s not what Beyblading is about
Why Zenith?

(Apr. 01, 2019  6:19 PM)FuryWingsYT Wrote:
Use cross on 0 then
Everyone's right. Don't give in to it if he's using an unfairly strong 3D printed beyblade. If he refuses to play fairly, I wouldn't bother with them. Tell them you won't play until he puts it away. Him using a 3D print bey would only be acceptable if it's for 3D print beyblade only type of thing.

Alternatively, you can use some powerful MFB and roundhouse his bey. I'm joking, don't do that.
If a member of your club is not playing fair, I would suggest you report him to whoever is in charge of the club and present your case to them.

If no action is taken, only then would I say to take either of the following actions :
  • Refuse to play against the cheater and maybe they'll quit as others have advised;
  • Or buy a Takara-Tomy Phantom Orion and maybe a couple Zero-G beys to build a Synchrome and crush him at his own twisted game for the fraction of the cost of designing and 3D printing your own Burst parts. ??????

I personally favor the latter course of action, but that's neither here nor there. This forum is for Hobby related questions, not modding.

Please take up your vengeful endeavors in the more appropriate topic for discussion of Illegal Beyblade Modifications in the Your Creations forum. Some of us will gladly guide you in navigating the ways of the Dark Side there.