Some Beywiki Articles

(Jan. 14, 2010  6:43 PM)Benkei Wrote: I really like the new layout, it makes it much easier to find what you are looking for. I might suggest on the "Beyblades" page, putting the different generations under different headings. But great job Kei.

The "Beyblades" page is actually the "Beyblade" category. I wouldn't be able to edit it in the way you're asking for, unfortunately. However, I was able to add a "Specific Generations" heading linking to all three categories. Check it out.
It works well I think. This might help newer users who have never used plastics or HMS to discern the difference and which to buy. (I understand that its quite obvious because of the "DF145" etc. but I envisage younger users as BMF is released in the US.)
I dislike double posting...

Just to mention that you forgot to put Leone 145D in the Metal Fight Beyblade section.
Great articles Alex Smile
The Clay Aries ED145B and Metal Face articles have been posted. I'll add pictures of some Metal Faces later.
(Jan. 27, 2010  4:56 AM)Kei Wrote: The Clay Aries ED145B and Metal Face articles have been posted. I'll add pictures of some Metal Faces later.

Might have a bit of free time this weekend to upload the rest of the articles and maybe write a few more.

I've also added images onto the Clay Aries ED145B article; courtesy of the awesome images theflightyellz took, so all credit to him. :]