[Solved] Am I too dumb for signature images?

I want to have an oversized signature with a million gifs in it like all the cool kids, but for some reason it seems that my signature only shows up as text instead of an image. I use the [ img] [/img] tags so I don't see why it's not working. Advice would be welcome. Mods are also welcome to ban me.
(Jul. 03, 2019  4:04 AM)Morc Wrote: I want to have an oversized signature with a million gifs in it like all the cool kids, but for some reason it seems that my signature only shows up as text instead of an image. I use the [ img] [/img] tags so I don't see why it's not working. Advice would be welcome. Mods are also welcome to ban me.

Don’t use the bracket format things. You see how there are a bunch of icons above the text space when writing a reply or previewing a post? One of those icons is there to put images in posts. It’s the one to the left of the envelope. The icons show up in the signature settings, so knock yourself out with making it fancy. But not too fancy. You might get dededestroyed by mods for clogging up the threads.
It seems that the website I was using to host the picture was also problematic. Switched to Imgur and now it works. Thanks for the help.