Socko's Tournament!

Me and my friends have been talking... and we are gonna hold a tournament in La Porte Indiana. We don't Know When but i might get it set up in Walmart (I Hope...) because i can't think of anywhere else in La Porte Indiana. Me and my friends made our own kind of BBA, but anyway... like i said... We don't know when, and we don't know know what time.

Q&A:
Q: Whats the unofficial BBA?
A: It's not a real thing it's just something me and my friends made so we can hold tournaments easier.

Rules for tourney:
No HMS or Metal Fight beyblades alowed because hms are to small and metal fight are metal.
There is not a age restriction, Bladers of all ages welcome.

If we succeed in hosting this tourney then we hope to see you there!

-Socko, and the Unofficial BBA
(Sep. 24, 2008  3:41 AM)kai12 Wrote: right you can.t use hms or metal fight

So you can only use Beyblades that are six years old or older? Great idea! :downswords:

Seriously, stuff like this just stops Beyblade from moving forward.
its my (and our unofficial BBA's Tournament.) It's our rules of decision bey brad...

if those are the rules we choose then its OUR decision if you don't like our rules then don't even come to our tourney!
How many of your friends are coming to this?
(Sep. 24, 2008  3:47 AM)kai12 Wrote: oh snap

This is your warning before your level increases. Don't spam anymore.

And Socko, you can run it however you'd like, but don't expect any big turnout. Brad wouldn't bother showing up anyways...
let me see me socko and 2 other but there might be more
(Sep. 24, 2008  3:46 AM)Socko Wrote: its my (and our unofficial BBA's Tournament.) It's our rules of decision bey brad...

if those are the rules we choose then its OUR decision if you don't like our rules then don't even come to our tourney!

hahaha okay kid, i'm the owner of the site so no offense but i can pretty much say what's OK and what's not OK on this board, especially when you're advertising your tournament on my website

beywiki will not be endorsing this event
(Sep. 24, 2008  3:51 AM)G Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2008  3:47 AM)kai12 Wrote: oh snap

This is your warning before your level increases. Don't spam anymore.

And Socko, you can run it however you'd like, but don't expect any big turnout. Brad wouldn't bother showing up anyways...

srry bout that
(Sep. 24, 2008  3:40 AM)Socko Wrote: No HMS or Metal Fight beyblades alowed because hms are to small and metal fight are metal.

Read as: We don't want to be beaten by HMS or MFB ;_;
What the heck!?

YOU ARE THE MOST HARD CORE ADMIN EVER!!!! YOU ARE WAY TO STRICT!
Whatever im outta HERE!!!!!!!!!