So the Bakugan Reboot is a thing

I don't know how to think about this. after MFB died in my neighborhood and everyone moved on, Bakugan gained SOME popularity amongst people, including myself. We didn't REALLY know the rules(Fun fact: I eventually learned Bakugan from playing the DS Battle Brawlers game), so we play some boot-leg rules(Kinda like how kids play the Pokemon TCG). We just thought they were cool to collect. 

But now they're back, thanks to Hasbro, with what appears to be NO NEW GIMMICK(Shocker, right?), but new characters and signs for Attributes They cook cooler... 

So I dunno what to make of it. Do you guys think we, the members of the WBO should do, collectively(God that sounds weird)? Are you guys gonna give it a shot? Or has Bakugan played its course and it's time for it to die off?
(Im not sure if it is wise to respond to this thread, since I dont want to be one of those necroposters. But seeing that this has no response, I’ll go ahead and type something up)

Bakugan, I say, Id just let it be something from my childhood. I wouldnt let it be rebooted at all, unless it has some sort of massively good plotline. Heck, I would even love to see the original reanimated with 2019 animation graphics (but of course, reboots are meant to be renewed and changed a lot to appeal to a newer generation). And so far, the reboot is rubbing me the wrong way because of all these new characters I dont seem to like. But hey, at least Dan and Shun are still there
(Apr. 25, 2019  4:18 AM)IceCreeper909 Wrote: I don't know how to think about this. after MFB died in my neighborhood and everyone moved on, Bakugan gained SOME popularity amongst people, including myself. We didn't REALLY know the rules(Fun fact: I eventually learned Bakugan from playing the DS Battle Brawlers game), so we play some boot-leg rules(Kinda like how kids play the Pokemon TCG). We just thought they were cool to collect. 

But now they're back, thanks to Hasbro, with what appears to be NO NEW GIMMICK(Shocker, right?), but new characters and signs for Attributes They cook cooler... 

So I dunno what to make of it. Do you guys think we, the members of the WBO should do, collectively(God that sounds weird)? Are you guys gonna give it a shot? Or has Bakugan played its course and it's time for it to die off?

It is spin master not Hasbro
Bakugan battle planet right? I started a week or two ago and have five bakugan.

Haos Mantanoid Ultra
Pyrus Howlkor Ultra
Darkus Fangzor
Hydrus Nelious
And Aurelus Turtonium

It's fun, and I hope to find people in Memphis to play with. It seems that Tennessee is the most uninhabited place for bladers and brawlers XD. But Walmart seems to be overstocked with them. So, there's a lot of choices. I sort of got the hang of the basic rules.
I like the original better then the reboot, but this isn't as bad as people think.
(May. 14, 2019  9:56 PM)abidjkhan7 Wrote: I like the original better then the reboot, but this isn't as bad as people think.

same. The og had a better plot but the reboot isn't bad. Some people need to take off their nostalgia goggles and see things for what they really are.
(May. 17, 2019  12:51 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote:
(May. 14, 2019  9:56 PM)abidjkhan7 Wrote: I like the original better then the reboot, but this isn't as bad as people think.

same. The og had a better plot but the reboot isn't bad. Some people need to take off their nostalgia goggles and see things for what they really are.

I’ll have to admit that I dont wanna be a genwunner, but the reboot just doesnt appeal to me. I dont think its bad on all spectrums, but I guess Im a little old now and I have greater opinions on thing. I still prefer the original. Though. The reboot might just appeal to younger people nowadays, since it has some friendlier plot
(May. 17, 2019  1:46 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:
(May. 17, 2019  12:51 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: same. The og had a better plot but the reboot isn't bad. Some people need to take off their nostalgia goggles and see things for what they really are.

I’ll have to admit that I dont wanna be a genwunner, but the reboot just doesnt appeal to me. I dont think its bad on all spectrums, but I guess Im a little old now and I have greater opinions on thing. I still prefer the original. Though. The reboot might just appeal to younger people nowadays, since it has some friendlier plot

yeah I feel you