Snipe Shooting Draft

When they aren't shooting an inch from the stadium? Not that hard to figure out.
Hmm.....could you post a vid? cant quite grasp how this is differant than gattyaki? sounds interesting and i think it should be posted up on the wiki...
I told you why I can't do a video. Please read the thread.
Hmmmm.... I was saying that to the people who think that they have it.......
Gattyaki is landing on top. This is knocking it from the side while it's in the air.
OHHHHHHHHHHHHH........I get it. Hmmmm......cool, got to try this........
I do it like a high sliding shoot. If I tilt the launcher to the right, Islam the other bey down(yes!!!). If I tilt it to the left, I cause the other bey to fly up and out of the stadim if it flies out (WTF????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) without it touching the stadium, and my friend's friend says it's a foul, and that foul is an illegal start. He (my friend's friend) is such a noob.
(Mar. 23, 2011  5:15 PM)SSJfisherman Wrote:
(Mar. 23, 2011  2:20 PM)Bluezee Wrote: It is not about launching high at all. It is the fact that the person snipe shooting is at a height and far enough distance where they can fully extend their arm and have enough momentum and force to send the opponent out with not only the weight but the gravity around the beyblade as well. A sniper does not have to be at the same level of height to take out a person do they? With enough accuracy and firepower, they can assure a headshot from the top of a building and hit someone running in the park.

No, that's not what I meant.
I didn't mean that the "snipe shooter" was Launching high, I meant that the person that was being "sniped" launches less than an inch away from the stadium.
How can you hit that midair?

It's possible. I've sniped my friend's bey into the stadium floor, and then my bey, which had bounced up, super slammed it, and the other bey flew out the stadium.
(Mar. 29, 2011  11:02 PM)Deikailo Wrote: When they aren't shooting an inch from the stadium? Not that hard to figure out.

Yeah I know that, but people actually launch high enough for you to do this?
I wouldn't think it would be common.
Argh! x10000000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I tried making a draft of the same shoot. But it was closed because they thought it's to much like Gattyaki! I'm mad...
Isn't there already something called the Snipe shoot? When you're using the snipe launcher and the winder is facing upward and you push down the launcher as you pull the winder out? I think Akirasdaddy called it that in his video.....