Slash Riger MS

Slash Riger MS article completed.

Same as always, comments and corrections please! Smile

Just one thing that needs to be added. What booster did the dark blue Slash Riger MS come in?
edit:HMS Fukobako 2005 Booster thats the one.
(May. 04, 2009  1:25 AM)BladeBee Wrote: Fukuabo box 2005 booster thats where dark blue slash riger came from,I mispelled the first word though

Was it that one? I thought so too, but it has the white one on the box lol

I'll put that for now unless someone says otherwise.
(May. 04, 2009  1:26 AM)Kei Wrote: Was it that one? I thought so too, but it has the white one on the box lol

I'll put that for now unless someone says otherwise.

From Beywiki: HMS Fukobako 2005 Booster

* Slash Riger MS (Prize Beyblade)
* Slash Riger MS (Secret Beyblade)(Dark Blue)

* Samurai Changer (Black/Red)
* Phantom Fox MS (Lime Green/Bright Blue)
* Dark Leopard MS (Grey/Yellow)
It says Fukubako 2005 on TheInToy.

EDIT: beaten Unhappy
Another one bites the dust ...

Good work.
(May. 04, 2009  1:27 AM)BladeBee Wrote: From Beywiki:

Hmm ... I did not see this article. I wonder why there is one article listing everything, then separate ones? They should be separate, as we already have a RB category.

edit: Thanks Brad. Smile
Kei,I think you should put that slash Riger is like a one hit KO blade,It has great power when you give it a good launch,and it does awesome with a blade thats about as tall as it,but if it does not finish the battle in a while then it stops spinning because of poor balance.
(May. 04, 2009  1:56 AM)BladeBee Wrote: Kei,I think you should put that slash Riger is like a one hit KO blade,It has great power when you give it a good launch with a blade thats about as tall as it,but it does not finish the battle in a while then it stops spinning because of poor balance.

Slash Riger MS is not a OHKO Beyblade. Even though it is quite large, both CWD Free Crusher and Free Wing Core are free-spinning, so any contact that they make would not be as powerful as it could have been were the parts fixed.

The only thing close to a OHKO Beyblade is the CWD Free Crusher custom listed in the article.
Great Job on the article Kei I really need to buy this off of Brad soon D:
But I have other spending priorities atm :{
can someone add pics for the blue ver thanks