Signature size limit is way too freaking small!!!!

Poll: Do you think the signature size should be raised???

Yes!!! The signature size is too small!!
38.10%
No, I think it's reasonable
42.86%
I'm half and half.
19.05%
Total: 100% 21 vote(s)
I was recently set up to a 20% warning level because I had been warned about my singature being to large multiple times. The thing is, the singature limit is like, way too small!!! The first warning was with my dancing banana signature. It was 590x581, and I can see why that's unreasonable. But the second time, I used my spoof beyblade movie poster, and it was only like 500x500, and it still got removed. WTF??? Stuff like this ticks me off!!! I don't know about you, but I think that this 500x200 signature thing is pretty unreasonable. And I think this is a pretty reasonable request. Raise the signature size, even if it's just a little more. I'm pretty sure people who have had their signatures deleted are sick of it, and if I'm the only one, then listen carefully. This 500x200 thing needs to be stopped. Who's with me???
Actually if we do anything with the limit, it will be lowering it to 500x150. When your signature becomes bigger than your posts, already there is an issue. Moreover, I do not think you have enough forum experience to realise that browsing through pages of huge signatures and little posts is absolutely annoying.

We are unfortunately not going to raise the limit. Just learn to resize your pictures. This is a good code :
Code:
[img=150x20]http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/7824/direngreysignature104.png[/img]

Which gives this :
[Image: direngreysignature104.png]
I'm pretty sure people are sick of page stretches too.

Comply with the rules, or we will remove your signature.
(Oct. 06, 2010  10:23 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Actually if we do anything with the limit, it will be lowering it to 500x150. When your signature becomes bigger than your posts, already there is an issue. Moreover, I do not think you have enough forum experience to realise that browsing through pages of huge signatures and little posts is absolutely annoying.

We are unfortunately not going to raise the limit. Just learn to resize your pictures. This is a good code :
[code]

[img="150x20"]http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/7824/direngreysignature104.png[/img]

You've got to be kidding, lowering it???
It's already small, and you wanna make it smaller???
Although, you have a good point on resizing pictures.
Maybe that would be easier.
Sorry about wasting your time.
I do not necessarily have anything, or not much, against INFINITYDRANZER's signatures, but seeing so many blocks of pixels at 500x200 gets annoying sometimes when you realise that those who use them barely write more than one line of text most of the time.

Also, you can illustrate a lot within 500x150, and it is really big enough if your resolution is not somehow reduced ...
speaking of signatures, are there any good programs to make one on except photoshop (i'm still saving up money to buy photoshop)
Hm, to some extent GIMP, but that is off-topic.