Shu returning in season 5?

do you all think there's a chance of Shu getting a voice actor for season 5? according to the poster he'll be returning, but for all we know the characters could just be place holders for the actual new ones coming later this year.I think it might help the sales of Spriggan, but they already sell like TV's on black friday. (little kids might see shu on the anime and think he's cool, and convince there parents to buy spriggan to be like him, which is how they I think it would help the sales a bit more)
(Jan. 08, 2020  9:13 PM)snoc Wrote: do you all think there's a chance of Shu getting a voice actor for season 5? according to the poster he'll be returning, but for all we know the characters could just be place holders for the actual new ones coming later this year.I think it might help the sales of Spriggan, but they already sell like TV's on black friday. (little kids might see shu on the anime and think he's cool, and convince there parents to buy spriggan to be like him, which is how they I think it would help the sales a bit more)

According to the teaser picture we see a shadow of Shu so... my answer is maybe to most likely but not a 100% yes.
Number 1... you made 2 threads for the same exact question... that’s no Bueno! Although this is a decent question, Making more than one thread for the same exact question is unnecessary and against the rules here.

But to answer your question, the best case scenario is that he’ll be a key character in the season, like the 1st 3 seasons of burst!
And the worse case scenario is that he’ll just have a quick useless cameo appearance, like in The GT season.
(Jan. 08, 2020  10:21 PM)ReekoBlader Wrote: Number 1... you made 2 threads for the same exact question...  that’s no Bueno! Although this is a decent question,  Making more than one thread for the same exact question  is unnecessary and against the rules here.

But to answer your question,  the best case scenario is that he’ll be a key character in the season, like the 1st 3 seasons of burst!
And the worse case scenario is that he’ll just have a quick useless cameo appearance, like in The GT season.

did I? I dont remember doing so but sry
(Jan. 08, 2020  10:21 PM)ReekoBlader Wrote: Number 1... you made 2 threads for the same exact question... that’s no Bueno! Although this is a decent question, Making more than one thread for the same exact question is unnecessary and against the rules here.

But to answer your question, the best case scenario is that he’ll be a key character in the season, like the 1st 3 seasons of burst!

He had a cameo in GT? When?
[please deleted this comment]
(Jan. 08, 2020  10:21 PM)ReekoBlader Wrote: Number 1... you made 2 threads for the same exact question... that’s no Bueno! Although this is a decent question, Making more than one thread for the same exact question is unnecessary and against the rules here.

What are you talking about? He hasn’t appeared in the anime in any way.
(Jan. 09, 2020  12:00 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2020  10:21 PM)ReekoBlader Wrote: Number 1... you made 2 threads for the same exact question...  that’s no Bueno! Although this is a decent question,  Making more than one thread for the same exact question  is unnecessary and against the rules here.

But to answer your question,  the best case scenario is that he’ll be a key character in the season, like the 1st 3 seasons of burst!
What are you talking about? He hasn’t appeared in the anime in any way.

Oh really...  

Go watch the episode when Aiga told drum his experience in beyblade, and what beyblade really means, and watch him name all these characters that appeared on screen.. Including Shu... then come back

I believe either ep23 or 25...
It’s around there
(Jan. 09, 2020  12:27 AM)ReekoBlader Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2020  12:00 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: What are you talking about? He hasn’t appeared in the anime in any way.

Oh really...  

Go watch the episode when Aiga told drum his experience in beyblade, and what beyblade really means, and watch him name all these characters that appeared on screen.. Including Shu... then come back

It’s around there

B R U H  XDDD That's so lame! Do you call that a debut of a returning character? That's just pure ridiculous that's a very minor flashback not even worth calling a flashback it's an image in the thought-bubble.
(Jan. 09, 2020  2:40 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2020  12:27 AM)ReekoBlader Wrote: Oh really...  

It’s around there

B R U H  XDDD That's so lame! Do you call that a debut of a returning character? That's just pure ridiculous that's a very minor flashback not even worth calling a flashback it's an image in the thought-bubble.

BRUH THATS MY POINT!!!
A appearance is an appearance! Period!

And if u bothered to pay attention to what I said instead of just seeing words then you’ll understand the point dude...

Best case scenario is that Shu will be a key character in the series, and have plenty of screen time, like the 1st 3 seasons of burst,  and worse case scenario is that he’ll be a useless, dull, cameo-flashback-whatever...   

And of course, I hate the fact that the only appearance of Shu in GT was a lame flashback cameo,
But whether you like it or not bruh, an appearance is an appearance no matter how u slice it! And to say that he made no appearance 
“In any way” is simply a pure fallacy... period
(Jan. 09, 2020  3:07 AM)ReekoBlader Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2020  2:40 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:  B R U H  XDDD That's so lame! Do you call that a debut of a returning character? That's just pure ridiculous that's a very minor flashback not even worth calling a flashback it's an image in the thought-bubble.

BRUH THATS MY POINT!!!
A appearance is an appearance! Period!

And if u bothered to pay attention to what I said instead of just seeing words then you’ll understand the point dude...

Best case scenario is that Shu will be a key character in the series, and have plenty of screen time, like the 1st 3 seasons of burst,  and worse case scenario is that he’ll be a useless, dull, cameo-flashback-whatever...   

And of course, I hate the fact that the only appearance of Shu in GT was a lame flashback cameo,
But whether you like it or not bruh, an appearance is an appearance no matter how u slice it! And to say that he made no appearance 
“In any way” is simply a pure fallacy... period
First of all, I guess its an "appearance" in your book. Still, he didn't appear in front of other characters in the anime! (Period!) 

But still he did not make proper appearance in GT. Just adding an image of Shu in CHo-Z along with other Cho-Z with same outfits doesn't mean he made an appearance. As stated by the definition of "appearance" -  a process of coming into existence or use .  Did Shu came to existence in GT? Just because he was mentioned by Aiga in a bubble-thought  wearing Cho-Z outfit doesn't mean he came into existence (Period end of debate I clearly won.)  
Lol the “Book” I use is called a dictionary, a book you just used to prove my point.
This is no debate to be won here, it should be a simple discussion, don’t turn it into something that it’s not just for your ego’s sake...
I repeat this one more time,

the best case scenario is that he’ll be a key character in the season, like the 1st 3 seasons of burst!
And the worse case scenario is that he’ll just have a quick useless horrid cameo appearance, like in The GT season.

One thing I was also wondering, do we have any confirmation that the Original Voice actor for Shu will be returning? Or will they just find another actor....
I been wondering
(Jan. 09, 2020  3:47 AM)ReekoBlader Wrote: Lol the “Book” I use is called a dictionary, a book you just used to prove my point.
This is no debate to be won here, it should be a simple discussion, don’t turn it into something that it’s not just for your ego’s sake...
I repeat this one more time,

the best case scenario is that he’ll be a key character in the season, like the 1st 3 seasons of burst!
And the worse case scenario is that he’ll just have a quick useless horrid cameo appearance, like in The GT season.

One thing I was also wondering, do we have any confirmation that the Original Voice actor for Shu will be returning? Or will they just find another actor....
I been wondering

Well if you were to be a legitimate reader you would understand that the "book" I used in my previous reply has a symbolism that means something else. That something else is your perspective of appearance. And Ego?! Dang, where did that come from I was simply adding my points over yours (period.) 

Moving on, your point on the best/worst case for Shu's character is reasonable. We clearly don't have any confirmation of anything so it's your question's answer is very tentative from what we know.
See? It wasn’t That hard ehh?
Thx for agreeing with my point (finally ;3 )

Now, I’m under the impression that the voice actor may return, but then idk... we might get some news around
Late February.... then your question will get a definitive answer...
(Jan. 09, 2020  5:13 AM)ReekoBlader Wrote: See? It wasn’t That hard ehh?
Thx for agreeing with my point (finally ;3 )

Now, I’m under the impression that the voice actor may return,  but then idk...  we might get some news around
Late February.... then your question will get a definitive answer...

I have a weird feeling that characters like Shu and Free were left of out GT as a kind of set-up for Season 5 hype. Either that or they wanted to test the waters with a different cast, which definitely wouldn't the brightest idea considering that they cut out some fan favorites.