Should I get Hasbro's Luinor L4?

Normally, I don't get the "Luinor" beys, because I see Lui as a jerk, so I don't want his bey. But for the burst series, I have a goal to get at least 16 of each. Has Lui changed any in Turbo or Cho-Z? Either way, should I get Hasbro's Brutal Luinor L4?
(Apr. 18, 2019  1:21 PM)CrimsonKaiser Wrote: Normally, I don't get the "Luinor" beys, because I see Lui as a jerk, so I don't want his bey. But for the burst series, I have a goal to get at least 16 of each. Has Lui changed any in Turbo or Cho-Z? Either way, should I get Hasbro's Brutal Luinor L4?

Even if he is a jerk, he has some of the best beys in the world. But no luinor l4. Wrong luinor. Get luinor l3. Im getting mine tomorrow, and it's really worth it.
But have you seen any of the Cho-Z/Turbo Anime? Has he changed any since she lost to Shu?
Hasbro?
Short answer: No
Long Answer: NNNOOOOOOOOOOOO

Takara Tomy/YoungToys?
Pretty good

And to answer your question, yes he changed in the anime, is much nicer while still being aggressive. But he's barely in the anime at all

Also, wrong thread
Why is Hasbro's Luinor L4 bad? I think we should at least give Hasbro a chance before we start hating them.
(Apr. 18, 2019  5:32 PM)CrimsonKaiser Wrote: Why is Hasbro's Luinor L4 bad? I think we should at least give Hasbro a chance before we start hating them.

Hasbro's Lunior L4 doesn't have Metal on the Dragon heads like it's Predecessors, Lunior L2 and L3, and it's Takara Tomy/Young Toys (Korean Brand) counterpart does, which means Lunior L4 is on the lighter side.

The Takara Tomy's Bloody Longinus (Lunior L4) can also be customized with Dash/Prime/' drivers with stronger springs, something Hasbro doesn't have (yet maybe)

You're better off with Lunior L3 if you're primarily a Hasbro Player, but if not, the Takara Tomy/Young Toys version is better.
Well, I can see why Hasbro removed the metal on the layers. If the layers have that much metal and weight, and fly out of the stadium in a burst, someone could get hurt. I mean, one time when my Xcalius X3 bursted, the layer flew out of the stadium and hit me, and it hurt.
Only get it if you have no aggressive drivers. Jolt-S is very fast and is comparable to Xtreme.
(Apr. 18, 2019  5:53 PM)CrimsonKaiser Wrote: Well, I can see why Hasbro removed the metal on the layers. If the layers have that much metal and weight, and fly out of the stadium in a burst, someone could get hurt. I mean, one time when my Xcalius X3 bursted, the layer flew out of the stadium and hit me, and it hurt.

Anything has the potential to cause harm, getting hurt by flying parts is uncommon/rare to my knowledge even with layers with Metal, did you have your face up close to the stadium?
(Apr. 18, 2019  5:58 PM)Rainy Sunset Wrote:
(Apr. 18, 2019  5:53 PM)CrimsonKaiser Wrote: Well, I can see why Hasbro removed the metal on the layers. If the layers have that much metal and weight, and fly out of the stadium in a burst, someone could get hurt. I mean, one time when my Xcalius X3 bursted, the layer flew out of the stadium and hit me, and it hurt.

Anything has the potential to cause harm, getting hurt by flying parts is uncommon/rare to my knowledge even with layers with Metal, did you have your face up close to the stadium?

And if that logic was right they would’ve taken out metal from the disk. My friend go smacked in the chest when his BEYBLADE Burst.
See? Why don't we at least give Slingshock a chance?
(Apr. 18, 2019  6:09 PM)CrimsonKaiser Wrote: See? Why don't we at least give Slingshock a chance?

There is little risk of getting hurt by flying parts during a Burst. You can stand up and launch, then stand back a bit, if you are afraid of getting hit by parts. 

Slingshock isn't competitively viable for tournaments where you have things like Perfect Phoenix, Archer Hercules, and Hell Salamander to deal with. Not to mention there are Evolution/God Beys that can beat them.
Why get something objectively terrible for $15 when you can get something great for $20? That's why we avoid Slingshock. We gave them a chance when they first came out, they all performed worse than the previous generation
(Apr. 18, 2019  11:14 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: Why get something objectively terrible for $15 when you can get something great for $20? That's why we avoid Slingshock. We gave them a chance when they first came out, they all performed worse than the previous generation

Except Kerbeus K4! K4 has some of the best slopes and defense!
i think you shoud buy takara tommy it is good
Getting hurt by parts when a bey bursts is something that can happen to anybody really, which is why you shouldn't have your face, hands, etc. too close to the stadium (even Hasbro stadiums point this out). Anyway, back to topic, if you're more of a collector and really want to give Slingshock a chance, then buy Luinor L4. Just keep in mind that it is outclassed by Luinor L3 and even Luinor L2 for attack. There's just no metal like its predecessors have, which makes it light. But if you want a good layer for attack (if you play in tournaments and stuff like that), you'd be better off buying TT's Bloody Longinus.

PS. Just so it's clear, Hasbro didn't exactly remove metal from Luinor L4 because they wanted to be "safe". They did it so it would be light enough to ride the rails of that Slingshock stadium they made. They did that for all Turbo layers (all of TT's Cho-Z layers have metal).