Shooters and Grips

That's pretty B.A man. So I take it there is nothing illegal about painting your blade/shooter/parts?
jasonresno Wrote:That's pretty B.A man. So I take it there is nothing illegal about painting your blade/shooter/parts?

Unless there's a substantial weight change because of paint.
As long as the paint doesn't drastically change performance.

But I think it's good, generally, because it helps to tighten the fit.
Composer of Requiems Wrote:Near the bottom, the image showing the various grips and how the handles can be interchanged. But bigturtles has seen it before.

I've been wondering if what you did in the first picture (with the two different grips attached to one shooter), is legal or not. :-P All I know is that it would be pretty awkward to launch...
Kei Wrote:
Composer of Requiems Wrote:Near the bottom, the image showing the various grips and how the handles can be interchanged. But bigturtles has seen it before.

I've been wondering if what you did in the first picture (with the two different grips attached to one shooter), is legal or not. :-P All I know is that it would be pretty awkward to launch...

Push with both hands for MAXIMUM POWER OUTPUT ARGH
ahaha i love you guys
bugturtles Wrote:
Kei Wrote:

no you have to use your feet
Kei Wrote:
bugturtles Wrote:
Kei Wrote:

i will laugh if you kick the person you are playing with by doing that
bugturtles Wrote:
Kei Wrote:
bugturtles Wrote:
Kei Wrote:

i will laugh if you kick the person you are playing with by doing that

I held the winder in my mouth and the handles in my hands.

Also, you can try attaching the winder to your groin and thrusting forward.
ahahaha, what the hell ^

Anyways, the article has been updated. I added a "Metal Fight Beyblade" section, complete with ♥'s Launcher Grip article (which was edited slightly, but it was left unchanged for the most part).

If someone here has experience with the Digital Power Launchers, I would appreciate it if you could write descriptions for both versions.
The link goes to the main page.
(Jan. 25, 2010  5:28 AM)Zeox Wrote: The link goes to the main page.

That is because that link is from when we were simply "Beywiki.com" (look at when it was posted), so the links for each article have since changed. Go to the main page of Beywiki and you'll find a link there.
Oh Lol

Well I saw the page.Nice article, But in the MFB grips, Why did you not mention the Carabiner grip?
(Jan. 25, 2010  5:36 AM)Zeox Wrote: Well I saw the page.Nice article, But in the MFB grips, Why did you not mention the Carabiner grip?

Oops, I had meant to add that earlier, but had forgotten after I started writing the BeyLauncher article. Will add it now.