Shoes

I usually wear my Black/Grey Nike Dunks, but I have a pair for almost every activity I do. :o
OMG those are amazing
shoe closet, it's getting there

[Image: 190776_10150094010157423_634842422_68838...7354_n.jpg]

ignore the horrendous loafers (~cosplay~) and pile of runners/hikers, they're for work
lol i was such a jerk/horrible taste at the beginning of this thread

planning to buy these (or some variation thereof) this year:

[Image: 0000017471003.jpg]
yup. going to NYC in september and will try on while i'm there
Not a fetish, but I have wanted these shoes ever since I saw them and I have finally found them for probably the closest size to mine, and for a totally reasonable price :

Diet Butcher Slim Skin high-top red sneakers. Too bad I can almost never wear them, notably not to dirty the white sole hah.

I am usually the sort of girl with functional shoes rather than the stereotypical dozens of shoes hahah.
I had a pair of DBSS before! Mine were black of course, but same shape. They are seriously huge.
sneakerbros
They kinda look like the shoes from Back to the Future 2
High Tops are the way to the future, yes.
(Oct. 20, 2015  12:04 AM)Kai-V Wrote: High Tops are the way to the future, yes.

sig material
I'm at the point of life where I don't really care about the condition of my sneaks anymore. I own the Pearl White Foamposites, the Asteroid Fire Foamposites, the University Blue Foampsites, and the Lebron 11 Jades, all of which are at or close to beater status.

It's whatever, especially with the University Blues. I bought it off of my cousin for 50 bucks and they're like a 400 dollar pair of sneakers and I couldn't care less about how well of a condition I keep them in lol.
(Oct. 20, 2015  2:32 AM)Shirayuki Wrote: I'm at the point of life where I don't really care about the condition of my sneaks anymore. I own the Pearl White Foamposites, the Asteroid Fire Foamposites, the University Blue Foampsites, and the Lebron 11 Jades, all of which are at or close to beater status.

It's whatever, especially with the University Blues. I bought it off of my cousin for 50 bucks and they're like a 400 dollar pair of sneakers and I couldn't care less about how well of a condition I keep them in lol.
Glad to see someone else here likes foams. I like to get a sneaker and beat it to hell, no matter the price. It's like my own signature on it.
(Oct. 20, 2015  2:32 AM)Shirayuki Wrote: I'm at the point of life where I don't really care about the condition of my sneaks anymore. I own the Pearl White Foamposites, the Asteroid Fire Foamposites, the University Blue Foampsites, and the Lebron 11 Jades, all of which are at or close to beater status.

I generally dont like Foams but the new "White Gucci" pair is just cleannnnn

Your collection is ill tho! Would like to get my hands on the Jades myself.
(Oct. 20, 2015  2:45 AM)lolitsjoey Wrote:

Glad to see someone else here likes foams. I like to get a sneaker and beat it to hell, no matter the price. It's like my own signature on it.
Yeah, they are definitely more of an east coast thing. I hear a lot of so/nor cal people say that they look really bad, but it's honestly whatever lol
(Oct. 20, 2015  4:28 AM)Shirayuki Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2015  2:45 AM)lolitsjoey Wrote:

Yeah, they are definitely more of an east coast thing. I hear a lot of so/nor cal people say that they look really bad, but it's honestly whatever lol
You know what they say, Wear what you like!
my favorite ones are the ones that go on my feet.
(Oct. 22, 2015  12:07 AM)Meta madness Wrote: my favorite ones are the ones that go on my feet.
Im not tryingto pick at you but was that post really necessary? I guess its on topic but still.
(Oct. 22, 2015  12:10 AM)Amaterios Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2015  12:07 AM)Meta madness Wrote: my favorite ones are the ones that go on my feet.
Im not tryingto pick at you but was that post really necessary? I guess its on topic but still.

lol my lack of specifications is rather glorious though in a specific matter, these ones:

[Image: kso_black1.jpg]
(Oct. 22, 2015  12:17 AM)Meta madness Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2015  12:10 AM)Amaterios Wrote:

lol my lack of specifications is rather glorious though in a specific matter, these ones:

[Image: kso_black1.jpg]

I used to see so many adults wearing these, especially Nurses.

I used to love Heely's, had 2 pairs as a child. Nowadays I don't really care xD

Now if they made larger heely's... hellzyeah
Well, I mostly wear sneakers (athletic shoes). They are really comfortable, as well as cool. Smile