good
26.67%
bad
5.00%
Stop, please ( I'll pm you about it)
5.00%
Total: 100% 60 vote(s)
Cancel my request.
You two have gotten much better since you last updated the examples, I personally think that they're getting a bit outdated :3

EDIT: That's a compliment BTW... Pinching_eyes_2
Sorry guys! I haven't been on for awhile because of school/poweroutage/etc.

I had a verizon outage today, mostly because I think we forgot to pay the bill.

@Darkmetal, I have to use a different render because the render you provided isn't working

Edit: This will do for now, I will redo it soon, like tomorrow.

[Image: inazumasig.png]
It's ok dude no need to finish it.But if you've already finished what the hell finish it.
I suggest you relax. Instead of being harsh like that, just PM the dude. If you're not satisfied on how long it takes visit another shop.
Dark Metal I can do your request if you would like. I know you wanted Shirayuki to do it but obviously he is busy.
Hey guys i learned animations. Keep in mind im not very good at them yet so please keep it simple if you want an animation.
I have been fairly busy actually, the end of the trimester in my school is done, so I can focus on GFX more now.
creator: Shirayuki
Background:Flames
Render (picture): Burn Fire blaze and Sora
•Size: whatever suits
•Text: None

could i have this one?
creatorConfusedhirayuki
Background: this picture
Render: http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/File:Ichigo...n_Tied.png
Size : 400x150
Text:Kon you are one messed up stuffed lion.

Sorry guys, my life has been a little hectic this week. I have a lot of tests to fill in since I got sick and I still have more to go, i have to push everything to next week.

Sorry for the problem
Just when I'm about to ask Voltage he quits,this sucks oh yeah Shirayuki just forget about my sig no worries.
If you want to ask me dark metal i have a new shop or you could just PM me.