Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread

Yeah, seeing as Beat Phoenix was confirmed by Kai-V (who is a credible source and not a Twitter bot), I'm gonna call BS on Beat Kukulkan.
At first I thought Kukulkan was KKK
I was like ᇂ_ᇂ
Exactly, I saw that name days ago but decided not to post since it clearly causes confusion, which you should have tried avoiding as well. Quetzalcoatl and Kukulkan are essentially the same beast, therefore it is unllikely they would have two very similar Beyblades like that.
(Jul. 04, 2017  2:11 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: We've had Beast Behemoth, and TT gives us a new Ark Bahamut.
We've had Quad Quetzalcoatl, and TT gives us a new Beat Kukulkan.
???

well,Bahamut have nothing to do with Behemoth,aside from the name,but a quetzalcoatl and a kukulkan is very strange
Could it be Cu Chulainn instead? The Irish hero?
(Jul. 06, 2017  1:27 AM)Grey Bey Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2017  2:11 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: We've had Beast Behemoth, and TT gives us a new Ark Bahamut.
We've had Quad Quetzalcoatl, and TT gives us a new Beat Kukulkan.
???

well,Bahamut have nothing to do with Behemoth,aside from the name,but a quetzalcoatl and a kukulkan is very strange

But what I found said that Bahamut and Behemoth are the same things but in different culture and has some difference in their description...And in ZeroG, the Bahamudia (Bahemut) could be regarded as an evolution of Begirados (Behemoth)
(Jul. 06, 2017  6:14 AM)CrazyAries Wrote:
(Jul. 06, 2017  1:27 AM)Grey Bey Wrote: well,Bahamut have nothing to do with Behemoth,aside from the name,but a quetzalcoatl and a kukulkan is very strange

But what I found said that Bahamut and Behemoth are the same things but in different culture and has some difference in their description...And in ZeroG, the Bahamudia (Bahemut) could be regarded as an evolution of Begirados (Behemoth)
we have two types of bahamut in mitology:
a giant fish with a giant bull with a giant mountain with a giant...angel (?) in his back:
[Image: 53ea26c59f072ab550a573f5053c158e--fish.jpg]
and the modern version of bahamut,a giant bipedal dragon:

[Image: 278a86d5561e7486b080d8ee1118222d.png]
behemoth is a criature created to fight leviathan,and it's like...that:

[Image: 180?cb=20140304191240]
and i have no idea of why they did that thing in 0G...
Grey Bey, what is that link suppose to be? Nothing popped up.
(Jul. 11, 2017  11:06 PM)DragonicMeister Wrote: Grey Bey, what is that link suppose to be? Nothing popped up.

edited.
(Jul. 11, 2017  11:15 PM)Grey Bey Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2017  11:06 PM)DragonicMeister Wrote: Grey Bey, what is that link suppose to be? Nothing popped up.

edited.
Thanks.

Funny that we will have 2 dragon beys.
(Jul. 11, 2017  10:54 PM)Grey Bey Wrote:
(Jul. 06, 2017  6:14 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: But what I found said that Bahamut and Behemoth are the same things but in different culture and has some difference in their description...And in ZeroG, the Bahamudia (Bahemut) could be regarded as an evolution of Begirados (Behemoth)
we have two types of bahamut in mitology:
a giant fish with a giant bull with a giant mountain with a giant...angel (?) in his back:
[Image: 53ea26c59f072ab550a573f5053c158e--fish.jpg]
and the modern version of bahamut,a giant bipedal dragon:

[Image: 278a86d5561e7486b080d8ee1118222d.png]
behemoth is a criature created to fight leviathan,and it's like...that:

[Image: 180?cb=20140304191240]
and i have no idea of why they did that thing in 0G...

What if the owner of Ark Bahamut is Ben Azuki which is the owner of Beast Behemoth.
(Jul. 22, 2017  4:03 AM)Rawan Wrote: What if the owner of Ark Bahamut is Ben Azuki which is the owner of Beast Behemoth.

Come on, this ain't Zero G.
Players of yugioh and other mythos will know your 2 pics are of bahamut and behemoth...
(Jul. 25, 2017  7:46 AM)bigdaddyjoe Wrote: The Forbidden "T" has returned...

Screw Trident: https://twitter.com/trademark_bot/status...3457150980

How fitting the name is!
I wish there would have been a Tidal Trident Dual Layer but I'm glad that there's a God Layer now. I'm really excited to see what Screw Trident will look like. :)
Cool! The return of Trident! But "Screw Trident"? What is this some sort of beyblade screwdriver? Do they need to add the Phillips head Edge driver there too?
(Jul. 25, 2017  1:19 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Cool! The return of Trident! But "Screw Trident"? What is this some sort of beyblade screwdriver? Do they need to add the Phillips head Edge driver there too?

If this has Edge I will never buy any other Trident bey. I want to see a new driver or at least Yeilding
(Jul. 25, 2017  1:34 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2017  1:19 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Cool! The return of Trident! But "Screw Trident"? What is this some sort of beyblade screwdriver? Do they need to add the Phillips head Edge driver there too?

If this has Edge I will never buy any other Trident bey. I want to see a new driver or at least Yeilding

If this is a full beyblade then yeah hopefully they aren't gonna do swapsies with H2 where that had Claw and that Trident will have Edge. I hope TT doesn't reintroduce Edge and abandons it for good

Lol using a trident to unscrew a Screw. Amazing creatity Takara Tomy. Or they "screw the trident younhave dF MG lol".
(May. 22, 2017  12:13 PM)Valt Aoi Wrote:
(May. 22, 2017  2:17 AM)Kai-V Wrote: There are no more at the moment, and there are already people taking care of that. Why would you want to do it too?

I would try with my ideas Smile

Sakyo X2/Valt Aoi, in Pokemon site filb.de you can use the trademark searcher that was used to leak Pokemon Sun and Pokemon Moon title.
Good luck :-)
(Jul. 29, 2017  8:29 AM)Aoi Valt Wrote:
(May. 22, 2017  12:13 PM)Valt Aoi Wrote: I would try with my ideas :)

Sakyo X2/Valt Aoi, in Pokemon site filb.de you can use the trademark searcher that was used to leak Pokemon Sun and Pokemon Moon title.
Good luck :-)

Sakyo X2!/Aoi Valt, this trademark searcher is valid only in our country, Europe.
It has nothing related to Japan :)
I have a feeling that the gimmick of the layer would be that it will change between a free spinning layer and a layer that would stay still. It would change between a "loose" mode, where it would spin freely, and a "tight" mode, where it would stay still, kinda like a screw. No? Just me?

I think that they will reuse Yeilding. Or maybe recycle cycle. See what I did there?

K I'll stop
(Jul. 30, 2017  11:08 PM)SprigganJoseph Wrote: I have a feeling that the gimmick of the layer would be that it will change between a free spinning layer and a layer that would stay still. It would change between a "loose" mode, where it would spin freely, and a "tight" mode, where it would stay still, kinda like a screw. No? Just me?

I think that they will reuse Yeilding. Or maybe recycle cycle. See what I did there?

K I'll stop

Interesting idea but it would have to work like the Kreis wheel in loose mode because otherwise a fully free spining layer could prevent bursting almost completely. Tornado wyvern has both free spining and rigid contact points so it is just hard to burst.

But if it is completely free spining as long as it has enough owd it could be a dF counter in free mode.

This could be interesting.
According to Zankye's video, Tyros T2 and Orpheus O2 are dual layer beys that Hasbro is releasing.
Video link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwFtiC5iuKo&t=1549s
All credit goes to Zankye, I am just merely pointing out this fact.