Semi Final 1 GFX Battle: NoodooSoup Vs Omega

Voting is now closed!

Final Score:

Entry 1/Omega: 22
Entry 2/NoodooSoup: 20

Congratulations Omega, you have qualified for the Grand Final! That was a phenomenal come from behind victory! At one stage you were 7 - 1 down, while you only managed to snatch the lead in the last 3 - 4 hours of voting. For the entire match NoodooSoup was in the lead. I look forward to facing you in the Final Joyful_3

Commiserations NoodooSoup, you put up a valiant fight and almost managed a giant killing effort of defeating Omega. You have truly pushed Omega, and I can bet that he was sweating quite a bit. Don't worry; you still have a chance for some glory as you will be facing othellog in a 3rd and 4th Play Off match!
Wow, I'm surprised I made such a comeback at the end. Congratulations NoodooSoup, that was a great battle ! You really did have me worried, thanks for such a challenging battle Joyful_3
Congrats Omega Joyful_3. Noodoo did well too , both of you were amazing !
Congrats Omega! Once I saw your entry I started to get worried, and I guess I had every right to be as you ended up taking the victory Tongue_out
in my knowlege of this thing, i think this was the closest one yet. i liked this one, both entries put in a big fight. i wish you luck omega.