[Selling]  Selling some Plastics [Venusian G FOR SALE]

Selling some Plastics Smile

-I only accept Paypal.
-First come, first served.
-Gimmicks (Wyborg BB and Dranzer S BB) don't work; Wolborg 2's tip comes without the blue rubber on it, bearing still work though.
-Offers via PM.
-Any questions, useful to the other users, can be posted in this Thread.
-Shipping will be around 8$ (tracking number will work until the Italian custom. If you need a safer shipping, with a full tracking number, you will have to pay more).
-I won't accept any complaint\paypal dispute about the shipping since I can provide a tracking number, so that the packages have been shipped out. You have to do that with your custom\post offices.
-If you Buy more than 2 Beys, the 8$ shipping will be free.

Thank you very much for visiting my shop Smile

Attention!!! The images are slightly larger than the page.
Added a Venusian G for sale!
The Bey is only assembled, never used. Stickers in perfect conditions.
Read the rules in the OP to know how to buy it and open the spoilers to see the photo to see it.

Thanks Smile
hey its been so so long but im wondering did you ever get around to selling that Venusian G?
(Feb. 23, 2017  12:29 AM)CrazyTM Wrote: hey its been so so long but im wondering did you ever get around to selling that Venusian G?

Probably not since back then it was common to find a few on eBay but now it's become quite a rare find.
(Feb. 23, 2017  9:14 AM)Yblader1 Wrote: Probably not since back then it was common to find a few on eBay but now it's become quite a rare find.

It was more common but still quite rare.
ah i see and yes i have noticed that the hasbro g revolution beys are becoming very rare