[Selling]  selling super rare blades: Legend Pisces and Secret Aries

I have the metal wheels of Legend Pisces and Secret Aries to spare... so I decided to offer them to you guys. Both of the wheels are in really good conditions. The only problem is that I am living in Hong Kong, China, so I must mail the blades to you. So if you are interested please leave leave a message.
The price is not fixed, and it could vary. Please tell me the price you are willing to offer
Thanks and have a nice day.

Here are the links for the photos
http://i994.photobucket.com/albums/af67/...G_0303.jpg

http://i994.photobucket.com/albums/af67/...G_0304.jpg
You need to add a prefix to your topic title.
It would be great if you can include pictures of the 2 Beys you're selling to show exactly how good the conditions your Beys are in.

BTW, I'm from HK too. There is also a thread for local HK bladers here at the WBO, check it out if you have time! Wink
i would buy secret aries but is shiping free to malaysia cause i rdered stuff fromm hong kong and alwayd=s fre shipping lol
(May. 10, 2010  1:10 PM)tenzeku123 Wrote: i would buy secret aries but is shiping free to malaysia cause i rdered stuff fromm hong kong and alwayd=s fre shipping lol

there would be a shipping fee but I think it won't be too expensive because the blades are only about 40 grams. how much are you willing to pay in USD?
sorry but i cant buty it my parents say that i can only get it after upsrbut i would be able to pay for 36 MYR ut in the near future
You do realize that Aries alone goes for over 200 USD (640MYR) don't you?
If you're going to make an offer on a blade this rare, I'd seriously considering looking in to how much it's worth.
just pm me if you want to buy this
we can talk about the price then.
Here's the deal
$200 for both wheels. (beybrad bought them for $750)
that's probably the best deal you can get.
Both appear used, right?
yes
but its almost a quater of its original price
Technically it's like 13x it's original price, but I see what you're saying.

Just letting you know: Items like this are borderline useless once they lose mint status. Once they become used, there's no point in collecting them.

The reason Brad's went for so much is because they were in mint condition, without a scratch on them.
the price for pisces and aries where their condition were even worse than mine are 150usd and 200usd respectively. Now I think 250usd would be more appropriate.
Just trying to explain that items like these completely lose collector value once they are no longer mint.

I wish you luck in selling them, though.
Does it really? While some value is lost I highly doubt it has lost all value. I've seen used Pisces and Aries go for high prices
okay thanks for your advice then.
but the pisces is in near mint condition. I mean, there's just small flaws on it, so if you don't look really closely, you would probably think its brand new. So I'll still be trying to sell it for $50.
Now about the aries... Guess I've got to use it then... May be the first to write a report about its potentials in real battle situations lol
(May. 11, 2010  6:08 PM)Khel Wrote: Does it really? While some value is lost I highly doubt it has lost all value. I've seen used Pisces and Aries go for high prices

I can't talk about what other people are willing to pay, but if I compare it to other popular collectors items like baseball cards and stamps:

If they aren't in near mint condition, and develop a wrinkle or fold over time, they basically lose all value.

For beyblades, people that are willing to shell out a few hundred dollars are probably looking at blades like these as investments, hoping they are worth more over time. True, these blades will only become more rare (unless sono kong or hasbro release them) but their value is ridiculously decreased now they they have scratches and flaws.

That doesn't mean someone wont shell out money to actually USE them, but they lost a majority of their collector value.

(Sorry if I'm derailing this thread, it was not my intentions)

I will end this post again by saying that I hope you find someone to pay for your blades, and I wish I was in position to sell them as well. You're very lucky for getting your hands on them Smile

Good luck!