Selling plastics and HMS in India and international

I am from India and would prefer selling it the stuff within domestic borders, but it is taking too long. All bladers from India if you are interested you can check out my ad on OLX classifieds. As for the rest of the world I believe I can definitely sell to other countries given you pay me first. Most of my old collection is sold. Only the following beys remain-

1. Flame pegasus (Takara)
[Image: SDC11950_zpsqfvulo0g.jpg] 
[Image: SDC11928_zpso7uxaqez.jpg]     
[Image: SDC11930_zpshputvhzx.jpg]

2. BBA Balancer (takara)
[Image: SDC11918_zpsufkxljo5.jpg]   
[Image: SDC11919_zps4onhbois.jpg]
[Image: SDC11921_zpsv4pwlg1f.jpg]

3. Round Shell MS (takara)
          Please note round shell ms tip is heavily worn out.
[Image: SDC11937_zpsnklbfpwa.jpg]

[Image: SDC11941_zps1l6en1lv.jpg]

[Image: SDC11943_zpsquneifju.jpg]
4. Voltex ape (Hasbro)
          [Image: SDC11926_zpsra8dl9yw.jpg]

[Image: SDC11923_zps9r1u12k2.jpg]
[Image: SDC11927_zpsqorvm3ir.jpg]

5. Draciel V2 (Hasbro)

[Image: SDC11896_zpscls4skle.jpg]

[Image: SDC11897_zpsccovcq4r.jpg]

[Image: SDC11898_zpslrclvsqu.jpg]

I accept PAYPAL. If you are from India we could think of alernative payment methods.

If you have any questions or need photos of the items then message me or comment on this thread. I will try to upload some pics as soon as I can.
you must include a picture of them with your WBO username
(Jan. 18, 2017  5:12 PM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: you must include a picture of them with your WBO username

Pics uploaded!
Can I make an odd request and potentially purchase whatever you used as the background for those photographs hahah?
(Jan. 20, 2017  4:05 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Can I make an odd request and potentially purchase whatever you used as the background for those photographs hahah?

It is an old printout of  an official Beyblade wallpaper. Nothing special about it except the vintage wear on it. The print is over 10yrs old. Thats why it looks faded. Lolz.