[Selling]  iLinnuc Beyblade Selling thread.

Almost a full set, without Dead Hades and Hell Salamander. I was thinking $12 each with $5 shipping OR $50 for the whole lot
[Image: 4ZvglNG.jpg]
I'd be interested in Beat Kukulcan 13Dagger Yard though I wont get paid for a week or two in case anyone else is interested in buying it.
I’ll buy it,most probably
If i had the money ilinuuc i would buy dead hades when you get it of course.Are you selling the beys without knowing whats inside the box? or can we ask what beys we want? Just asking.
(Oct. 30, 2018  5:02 PM)blazel Wrote: If i had the money ilinuuc i would buy dead hades when you get it of course.Are you selling the beys without knowing whats inside the box? or can we ask what beys we want? Just asking.
I have all of them available besides Hell Salamander and Dead hades. You can pick which one you want.
(Oct. 30, 2018  5:50 PM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2018  5:02 PM)blazel Wrote: If i had the money ilinuuc i would buy dead hades when you get it of course.Are you selling the beys without knowing whats inside the box? or can we ask what beys we want? Just asking.
I have all of them available besides Hell Salamander and Dead hades. You can pick which one you want.

I would buy  R3  when i get the money.Also were would i pay for R3 i don't have paypal could you put it on amazon or something? Also could we find another way to ship it for free? If possible.Also could you put R3 aside for me please?
(Oct. 30, 2018  5:50 PM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote:
Is it just the beys in the random booster
(Oct. 30, 2018  6:28 AM)yukenta Wrote: I'd be interested in Beat Kukulcan 13Dagger Yard though I wont get paid for a week or two in case anyone else is interested in buying it.

I'll put it on hold for you then.
(Oct. 30, 2018  11:28 PM)abidjkhan7 Wrote: What are the beys

It is the beys from RBV12 all of them besides Dead Hades and Hell Salamander
(Oct. 30, 2018  11:28 PM)abidjkhan7 Wrote: What are the beys
aH H Fr
mG 7L Sw
sR 8'B Ds'
dC 0T Xt
tN 1'D Wd
bK 13D Yd
Just saying I am a really big fan of your videos and I am not saying this so you can give me a discount or something else
I like every thing and all but i REALLY WANT THAT MG ALOT........there pretty too... Hmm ...?
How much is the shipping to Pasadena
Is it the same or does it differ
iLinnuc hey i have seen a much videos of yours on youtube
Are you still selling? Which Beys are still available?
I dont wanna necropost but
I have a question are you still selling beys?
(Nov. 12, 2020  5:42 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: I dont wanna necropost but

probably not.
(Nov. 12, 2020  5:10 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2020  5:42 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: I dont wanna necropost but

probably not.

YEah, he is probably not