[Selling]  Zera's BeyStore: 3D printed Beys, SuperRare Plastic Gen Beys & REAL Berserker Byakko!

Hi guys, I am TL14 (Zera on YouTube) and I welcome you to my BeyStore.  :D In this thread I am selling parts of my personal collection from time to time or just some of my duplicates, that I think deserve a Blader who doesn't have that Bey yet. All of the prices are negotiatable and are just meant as a rough orientation. ^_^

For Sale:

Professional 3D Printed Beys (for example Unicolyon, Lycanlor, Apollon, Berserker Byakko and many more):
https://www.shapeways.com/shops/zera

Old Plastic Generation Beys:
100€ Rushing Boar (Hasbro)
100€ Gigars (Takara)
200€ Dranzer MF (Metal Flame - Takara, HMS Random Booster Prize; used)
200€ Dranzer GT Hasbro
50€ Driger G Hasbro
25€ Dragoon F Hasbro
25€ Driger F Hasbro
50€ Burning Kerberous Takara
25€ Voltaic Ape Takara
50€ Draciel V Takara
50€ Draciel V2 Takara
100€ Dragoon MS Hasbro with HMS Case, Manuals & HMS Launcher
75€ Draciel MS Hasbro with HMS Case, Manuals & HMS Launcher
100€ Driger MS Hasbro with HMS Case, Manuals & HMS Launcher
75€ Strata Dragoon MS Hasbro with HMS Case, Manuals & HMS Launcher
75€ Driger V2 Hasbro (without! Box etc)
50€ Master Draciel Championship Series Hasbro with Box etc
125€ Wolborg 4 Hasbro with Box etc
25€ Master Dranzer Hasbro
50€ Trypio Championship Series Hasbro

SOLD:
SOLD! - Big Bang Pegasis F:D Red Ltd. Edition + Fang Leone 130W2D Black Ltd. Edition + Sticker Sheet (Takara Tomy; brand new in foil)
SOLD! - Rev Up Launcher Black Limited Edition (Takara Tomy; brand new but no foil* )
SOLD! - Rev Up Launcher White Limited Edition (Takara Tomy; brand new in foil)
SOLD! - Jade Jupiter S130RB (Takara Tomy; Mint; no box but sticker sheet included)
SOLD! - BB-10 Attack Type Stadium Blue-Silver Big Bang Pegasis Ver. Limited Edition (Takara Tomy; brand new mint condition)
SOLD! - Dragoon G, Dranzer G, Driger G, Draciel G
SOLD! - Dranzer GT
SOLD! - Blizzard Orthros (Takara, Random Booster Prize)
SOLD! - Dranzer V2 RC Hasbro with Box etc
SOLD! - Trygle Championship Series Hasbro with Box etc
SOLD! - Trygle Championship Series Hasbro (USED CONDITION)
SOLD! - Draciel F Hyperblades Version Hasbro
SOLD! - Dragoon F Hyperblades Version Hasbro
SOLD! - Trygator 2 Black Takara
SOLD! - Sea Drake MS Hasbro with Box etc

Pictures:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1...sp=sharing

Please inspect all the pictures and look at all of my offerings. More stock coming in the future.

Also, if you buy multiple Items, I am willing to give more discounts.

Kind regards and happy bidding,
Zera / TL14
Sent you a pmSmile
BUMP! I just updated the stock. I am now selling a brand new BB-10 Attack Type Stadium, two Rev Up Launchers, some Limited Edition Beys and a mint Jade Jupiter! Smile More Beys and accessories will be for sale in the future. Stay tuned. Wink
Bump! Two Rev Up Launchers and Big Bang Pegasis Limited Edition & Fang Leone Limited Edition SOLD. Brand new rare blue-silver Takara Tomy BB-10 Attack Type Stadium and mint Takara Tomy Jade Jupiter S130RB still available.
Bump! I lowered the prices. Brand new rare mint condition blue-silver Takara Tomy BB-10 Attack Type Stadium and mint Takara Tomy Jade Jupiter S130RB still available. Smile
BUMP! I still have a BB-10 and a Jade Jupiter for sale and I added a giant discount.
Bump! Still selling. Smile
Bump! Epic discount now available.
Bump! Still selling.
Bump! I am still selling. 😊
Bump! Jade Jupiter has been sold. I am still selling the BB-10 and my custom Genesis GT Chip has been added.
Who did you sold the red up string launchers to if there not sold can I have them
(May. 03, 2020  3:52 AM)raymond9911 Wrote: Who did you sold the red up string launchers to if there not sold can I have them

Sorry, but they are already sold. I sold them to someone on the WBO. I don't know if I can tell you the username, because of privacy reasons.
Quick question are you from France?
(May. 03, 2020  2:18 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote: Quick question are you from France?

I am from Germany, but I participated in the BeyTuber World Championships 2018 in Paris, France. 🙂
(May. 29, 2020  6:59 PM)TL14 Wrote:
(May. 03, 2020  2:18 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote: Quick question are you from France?

I am from Germany, but I participated in the World Championships in Paris, France. 🙂

Yeah I saw your vid against Zankye and I was confused because the france flag was on both. Thank you!
I am still selling. I also now have a New in Box Metal Fight Beyblade BB01 Pegasis 105F Set that also includes a Launcher and a BeyPointer from Takara Tomy / Sonokong for sale on ebay: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Metal-Fight-Bey...h&LH_BIN=1
(May. 29, 2020  7:03 PM)TL14 Wrote: I am still selling. I also now have a New in Box Metal Fight Beyblade BB01 Pegasis 105F Set that also includes a Launcher and a BeyPointer from Takara Tomy / Sonokong for sale on ebay: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Metal-Fight-Bey...h&LH_BIN=1

Bump! I lowered the price. 😊
Bump! The BB10 Stadium has been sold. New Items will be added soon.
hey zera will you re-upload the other Unicolyon Attack Ring that isnt sub AR on shapeways so people have a choice? i think it could be beneficial too you 🤔
(Jul. 04, 2020  3:26 AM)Megaman053 Wrote: hey zera will you re-upload the other Unicolyon Attack Ring that isnt sub AR on shapeways so people have a choice? i think it could be beneficial too you 🤔

Yes. I will do that soon. Thank you for your patience.

BUMP! I also added a huge lot of Old Plastic Gen Beyblades to the first post. Make sure to check it out everyone!
BUMP! Still selling. Smile
Bump! A few more Items have been sold. Check out the first post for what I still have for sale. Smile
Bump! Dranzer GT and others SOLD. I added Blizzard Orthros, Dranzer MF (Metal Flame - HMS), Rushing Boar and Gigars!

BUMP! Apollon and Venus from G-Revolution have been added to my Shapeways Shop. Grin

30$ - 35$ -> 3D Printed Apollon Attack Ring
https://www.shapeways.com/product/NTP66Z...-inventory

30$ - 35$ -> 3D Printed Venus Attack Ring
https://www.shapeways.com/product/BC5AQH...-inventory